No announcement yet.

Pavlik the clubfighter EXPOSED >>>PROOF Inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
    typical whenever a cat gets destroyed in a argument the last thing they always resort to is grammar patrols right before they tap out..hahaha ****in *** i already raped you in the other thread now you drowning and embarrassing urself in ur last death throes..****in yonkers hillbilly come down to the city sometime you'll see things u never imagined existed LOL
    Dude you called Pavlik a club fighter so right away you've only destroyed yourself and your credability, which everyone has already pointed out to you.

As far as NY goes, I don't know what city you're talking about. I'm from the ghetto and I'm not a keyboard thug who dares people to come to thier neighborhood.

I know full well what would happen if you came to mine, so I don't have challange you about it. What nice area of Manhatten are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by QuCongee View Post
      Dude you called Pavlik a club fighter so right away you've only destroyed yourself and your credability, which everyone has already pointed out to you.

As far as NY goes, I don't know what city you're talking about. I'm from the ghetto and I'm not a keyboard thug who dares people to come to thier neighborhood.

I know full well what would happen if you came to mine, so I don't have challange you about it. What nice area of Manhatten are you from?

YONKERS GHETTO AHAHHAHAAHAHAHA damn son do you write ur jokes or did mommy write that one for you? ****in virgin man you're killin me...too funny lol almost busted my gut with that. **** I won't play with you tho if I could live in the city I would, who the **** wants to be stuck in brooklyn if they could live in plush surroundings like your ****** ass over there in hillbilly westchester county. you damn right I'd move to the city if I could since I work there it would be far more convenient but instead i'm all the way by coney island and gotta take 3 trains to get to chelsea where i work

Comment

YONKERS GHETTO AHAHHAHAAHAHAHA damn son do you write ur jokes or did mommy write that one for you? ****in virgin man you're killin me...too funny lol almost busted my gut with that. **** I won't play with you tho if I could live in the city I would, who the **** wants to be stuck in brooklyn if they could live in plush surroundings like your ****** ass over there in hillbilly westchester county. you damn right I'd move to the city if I could since I work there it would be far more convenient but instead i'm all the way by coney island and gotta take 3 trains to get to chelsea where i work

Dude, stop making excuses to me for the fact you have a ****ty life. I don't care about how many trains you take.

Comment

Dude, stop making excuses to me for the fact you have a ****ty life. I don't care about how many trains you take.
          well technically it's 5 trains if you count the train I run on your mom with my boys every morning before i send her off back home to you

Comment

well technically it's 5 trains if you count the train I run on your mom with my boys every morning before i send her off back home to you
            Ok you're clearly an alt at this point.

Comment

Ok you're clearly an alt at this point.
              and you're still clearly a pavlik nut swinging little country ****** from upstate ny.

Comment

Working...
              X