Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Pacquiao is Unbeatable When He Trains Like That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny is the cleanest boxer in this ERA.
    Boxingscene can't stop posting thread about Manny since the victory.
    What happen to GGG vs Carnelo 2?
    Boxing and boxingcene are dead when Manny retires!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Well, Pacquiao's legal team demanded all of Floyd's testing documents, and Floyd copped a plea and apologized immediately without turning anything over.

What is Floyd hiding?
      The same thing Manny is hiding by not having any testing for this fight , the JMM fight and when he turned the initiial fight down over PED testing I suppose.

You must've been suspicious since there was no PED testing, right?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I didn't say they did. You must not be able to read very well.

I heard rumors of floyd's failed samples. I noticed the writers that spread these false rumors never provided proof.
        Not failed. Just Low TE ratios, which is a sign of red flag. Getting low TE ratios once is a rarity, but Getting it twice becomes even rarer, like 1 in a gazzilion chance, But for some reason, Floyd did fail twice with 2 low TE ratios.

It's No rumor it's real Dunn.

Low TE ratios. Either Floyd is very sick which he was not since he did fight or maybe he was too old like an 80 year old man to get those numbers low. But he is not 80 Dunn? So yeah, Shady.

Only a dimwit can't see this fool is a certified A1 fraud lol

So just tell Floyd to stay retired, and keep that Fluke win he got from Manny. Okay? Cheers!

Case in point.

And that is why he is retired.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-19-2018, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Next up for Manny looks to be Khan who hasn't done anything in years but somehow seems to get rewarded with money fights! Easy win for Manny if the fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Not failed. Just Low TE ratios, which is a sign of red flag. Getting low TE ratios once is a rarity, but Getting it twice becomes even rare like 1 in a gazzilion, BUt for some reason, Floyd did fail twice with 2 low TE ratios.

It's No rumor it's real Dunn.

Low TE ratios. Either Floyd is very sick which he was not since he did fight or maybe he was too old like an 80 year old man to get those numbers low. But he is not 80 Dunn? So yeah, Shady.

Only a dimwit can't see this fool is a certified A1 fraud lol

So just tell for to stay retired, and keep that Fluke win he got from Manny. Okay? Cheers!

Case in point.

[And that is why he is retired.
            Yawnnnn! Just like Trump's win over Hillary was a fluke?

Manny just isn't good enough to win the big one.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-19-2018, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Yawnnnn!!!!!!!!!!
              Checkmate. (again)

Comment

Yeah, making Crawford fight someplace where there is no VADA, USADA or OST of any kind is the only way Manny has a chance to beat Crawford.
                Dude your whole shtick is "Pacquiao is a dirty fighter." It seems like you always feel the need to say the same thing on every Pacquiao thing. Making accusations of a fighter using PED's is a strong accusation because you're undermining their accomplishments and suggesting that they weren't able to do it without some help. That's slander. But hey if that makes you feel like a better person. At the end of the day it's all pure speculation. But I just don't why you feel the need to comment the same exact thing on every Pacquiao post.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                  Dude your whole shtick is "Pacquiao is a dirty fighter." It seems like you always feel the need to say the same thing on every Pacquiao thing. Making accusations of a fighter using PED's is a strong accusation because you're undermining their accomplishments and suggesting that they weren't able to do it without some help. That's slander. But hey if that makes you feel like a better person. At the end of the day it's all pure speculation. But I just don't why you feel the need to comment the same exact thing on every Pacquiao post.
                  Respectfully, all I am doing is pointing out his fights without VADA testing and throwing that in the face of his diehard supporters that made VADA testing an issue for so long. If you think that is unfair, so be it. I don't.

If pointing that out undermines his accomplishments, is that my fault or his? As I've posted several times, if there was VADA testing I'd have nothing to say.

Pointing out the lack of PED testing isn't slander, its fact.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-19-2018, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Just like Trump's win over Hillary was a fluke.

Just like Hillary was a good 1st lady but couldn't beat Trump, Manny is the best b side ever but isn't good enough to beat Floyd. He should stick to guys he can beat like Matthysse or Vargas.
                    Wait, you said Hillary can't beat trump in the other post, but now your saying Hillary did win since it's a fluke. So which is it?? Did Hillary win or not?

So you are a far left radical? Are you coz it seems you are all over the place??

Are you for Trump or Hillary Dunn? Curious.

Comment

He took his break in senate and went full time in training. That serves him well.

Though i doubt if he decides to fight again this year then no more senate break for him this time. He has to go on half day training after office work and that spells faccking disaster. Being a dinosaur in the game, If he is about to fight younger and strong dudes then he should commit at least a whole day to train.

Comment

Working...
                      X