Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you noticed that the "scared" fighter almost always wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The A-side are always the “scared” ones so it’s nothing new when they end up winning. Thurman was scared of Porter, Mayweather was scared of Mosley, Wlad was scared of Haye. Too many to remember to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      We all know you're one of those guys who always ends up on the wrong side of history. You always make claims that so and so is scared. But then that guy ends up winning

It breaks your little heart and then you live in denial and come up with excuses. Just don't jinx Loma now

i don't care who wins and a lot of those fights you listed the wrong guy won the decision but you don't care because you just want to be on the "winning" side even though you aren't on a side. you are just someone that watches boxing like me. i don't care who wins just as long as they fight. also putting pressure on guys to fight is one way to get guys to fight. if no one ever told canelo to fight ggg would he have ever fought him? would you like him to fight more amir khans and liam smiths? its pretty clear that sometimes guys don't want to fight and they take less money to fight lesser opponents. the fact that they eventually fight doesnt change this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        hmmm floyd is the one who changed his own demands. remember it was the drug testing? oh wait no now pac only gets 40 million. don't be silly. floyd ducked just like he always did.
        Make a new thread and I will easily destroy you using real evidence.

This thread isn't about that, but only one side changed demands and made excuses. It wasn't Floyd either

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Make a new thread and I will easily destroy you using real evidence.

This thread isn't about that, but only one side changed demands and made excuses. It wasn't Floyd either

it was floyd. deal with it. its a settled matter. you don't pretend testing is the issue then when your opponent says he will test suddenly go from 50-50 to something more like 90-10. when he did that he proved he never wanted the fight. you can come up with all the bullsh-it you want to pad yor confirmation bias. anyone who isn't a biased fanboy knew the game was up when floyd still didnt fight and changed the money. keep relying on your fantasy relaity where floyd would have fought if pac did so and so. i live in reality and in reality floyd backed the f-uck down and changed his own demands. just because you love a coward doesn't mean i have to indulge you and your ignorance. OWNED

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            it was floyd. deal with it. its a settled matter. you don't pretend testing is the issue then when your opponent says he will test suddenly go from 50-50 to something more like 90-10. when he did that he proved he never wanted the fight. you can come up with all the bullsh-it you want to pad yor confirmation bias. anyone who isn't a biased fanboy knew the game was up when floyd still didnt fight and changed the money. keep relying on your fantasy relaity where floyd would have fought if pac did so and so. i live in reality and in reality floyd backed the f-uck down and changed his own demands. just because you love a coward doesn't mean i have to indulge you and your ignorance. OWNED
            Oh man, just wait until you find out that a guarantee isn't the same as a flat fee, or actually read direct quotes of Mr arum being against USADA and coming up with an arsenal of excuses......

All of your talking points will be shut down. Make that new thread pssy. Let's do it, don't duck me again.

Last edited by mcdonalds; 12-29-2018, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Spinks whipped Tyson’s ass

Comment

The "A-side" is usually called scared because they have the most to lose.

But they win because they're not the A-side for no reason, they're usually better.

Comment

Son, most of Mike Tyson's career consists of terrified innocent bastards.

Comment

Joshua will probably beat Wilder

Comment

I actually knew Mike Tyson quite well. he always told me that fear is your friend

Comment

Working...
                      X