Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Africans stock up weapons to stop Government land seizure.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smosh View Post
    Arg! i live in SA and no1 is seizing land illegally and the government is setting up a proper process to divide land equally. Whites are around 10% in SA and own about more than 80% of land that was stolen where as blacks consist 90% but own less than 15% land, because of land that was forcefully taken from them in the apartheid system, so what government wants to do is to setup up a proper process where land is divided 50/50 and is properly distributed to people that will contribute to the economy. Theres no forceful grabs here, no1 shooting any1 here for land
    Thanks for the breakdown of the situation from actually being there.

Comment

If boxingscene was a country...

Comment

http://www.breeknuusza.com/the-food-...ries-minister/

‘The food we eat in SA does not come from farms owned by whites, it’s comes from Shoprite, Pick n Pay, and Spar’, Says Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Minister

Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Minister Senzeni Zokwana says South Africa is prepared, just in case white farmers decide to leave, as they did in Zimbabwe.

Zokwana first said South Africa does not get it’s food only from farms, but also from the sea.

Speaking again this week on the recent threats made by white farmers who threatened to go to Australia if the killing of white farmers does not end. The minister on Thursday afternoon said:

“White farmers think we depend on them for food supplies. They must wake up and smell the coffee because the food we eat in SA does not come from farms owned by whites, it’s comes from Shoprite, Pick n Pay, and Spar’ Zokwana said on Monday afternoon.

Zokwana is going to introduce changes to how key government grants are used in order to advance transformation for the benefit of small and black-owned businesses. But he also said:

“if eating each other is the only option we have left when white farmers leave. Then it is fine, we will do it. People do eat people sometimes to survive.”

SA’s big fishing companies, Sea Harvest and Brimstone, and Old Mutual’s Masisizane Fund have all committed to the establishment of a R100m fisheries development fund.

Delivering his budget vote speech in Parliament recently, Zokwana said in order to reform the sector, the re-engineering of conditional grants, specifically the Comprehensive Agricultural Support Programme and Ilima Letsema, was imperative.

“I am sounding a clarion call that it can no longer be business as usual. We need to change the manner in which we manage the funds we have, in order to achieve inclusive economic growth that is developmental in approach and encompasses the ambitions of the youth of this country and our women in particular,” said Zokwana.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          I have no knowledge about whats goin on in africa

Are they really illegals?
          I don’t think the indigenous black South Africans invited them!
          It was a land grab, then people create a government, and then try to legitimize the land grab.

50/50 sounds like a fair deal, no?

I don’t know, but this situation won’t go away peacefully.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            They are taking all the land that was originally stolen
            Learn the history before writing such nonsense. Except one particular tribe that lives in South Africa since forever and makes a not-so-big percentage of it's population at this moment (who's name I can't recall right now), the ancestors of most of black South Africans came to South Africa from the neighbour african countries, just like the white South African ancestors did. Also their white ancestors negotiated and made deals with the african tribe in order to be able to stay there and live peacefully. But fack, I'm probably just wasting my time trying to educate you, I'm sure you believe they are going to turn South Africa into Wakanda in a couple of years and make it the greatest country in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
              Learn the history before writing such nonsense. Except one particular tribe that lives in South Africa since forever and makes a not-so-big percentage of it's population at this moment (who's name I can't recall right now), the ancestors of most of black South Africans came to South Africa from the neighbour african countries, just like the white South African ancestors did. Also their white ancestors negotiated and made deals with the african tribe in order to be able to stay there and live peacefully. But fack, I'm probably just wasting my time trying to educate you, I'm sure you believe they are going to turn South Africa into Wakanda in a couple of years and make it the greatest country in the world.
              Thanks for educating me and giving me the background of what’s going on. I’m just going by what I read online. There’s two sides to every story. This is a very interesting conflict and I won’t comment on it again until I do my research. I hope they can come to a peaceful resolution and learn to coexist with one another. Peaceeeeee

Comment

Nobody was there except the bushmen really. The only reason they were even there was because the bantu started genociding them after they decided they made bad slaves. The English and Dutch took a place nobody even wanted to live and made it the only first world nation in africa. Now it is a crumbling and corrupt mess.

Comment

You cannot combat racism with racism.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    They are taking all the land that was originally stolen
                    Some of the land was conquer/colonized but most of the agricultural regions were uninhabited for centuries leading up to settlement. SA had a very tiny native population when (an also relatively tiny) number of Europeans arrived.

They aren't giving an inch of land back to any natives. The native pop is being marginalized. They're giving it to migrants pushed out of the overpopulation crisis elsewhere in Africa.

The ironic thing is that Westerners think they're being fashionable by automatically cheering on the slaughter & poverty of the white population, and kill whitey is always the safe position to take in America.

They don't realize the current colonization of South Africa (by central/western Africans) is multitudes larger than European colonization was at its peak & that this right now is the largest displacement native South Africans have ever faced.
                    Last edited by ////; 05-25-2018, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
                      Originally posted by //// View Post
                      Some of the land was conquer/colonized but most of the agricultural regions were uninhabited for centuries leading up to settlement. SA had a very tiny native population when (an also relatively tiny) number of Europeans arrived.

They aren't giving an inch of land back to any natives. The native pop is being marginalized. They're giving it to migrants pushed out of the overpopulation crisis elsewhere in Africa.

The ironic thing is that Westerners think they're being fashionable by automatically cheering on the slaughter & poverty of the white population, and kill whitey is always the safe position to take in America.

They don't realize the current colonization of South Africa (by central/western Africans) is multitudes larger than European colonization was at its peak & that this right now is the largest displacement native South Africans have ever faced.
                      Great job.

Keep educating, my brothas...

Comment

Working...
                      X