Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caleb Plant had to pull the plug on his daughter's life support to end her suffering

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He did the right thing.

Comment

That is brutal, something you never get over.

That said, can we do this to Stevenson and balance some karma?

Comment

What he went through is unimaginable. Wish him well.

I wasnt sure before but now I can pick him to beat Uzi with confidence.
        He is going to come in with extra fire in his belly and take it out on Uzi. It’s hard to beat a man who has something extra to fight for.

Uzi is in trouble

Comment

Very Sad...

Good luck to him on Sunday!
          Last edited by sicko; 01-11-2019, 05:28 PM.

Comment

That is ****ed up

I can't even imagine

Comment

This was a very long time ago. I'm sure he thinks about her every day.

Comment

I think UzCat will knock him out but damn I can’t root against him either!

He has nothing but my respects, to have the mental fortitude to carry that with you everyday is something I don’t envy!

That experience is what could be the X factor in his fight, good luck to him!

Comment

That is incredibly sad. I had to approve the "pull the plug" order with my mother but she was 80 yrs old; I cannot fathom doing the same thing to a baby girl.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                    Can't imagine the pain of having to do that, especially a kid so young.

Just shows you that we sit here and talk **** about boxers and whatnot, but forgetting they're all real folk that go through hardships like everyone else.

Same with Wilder, we all sit here and judge the character of these people but in the end he was just a guy that wanted to make money to better the life of his disabled kid and get her the right medical care, same with Ortiz and probably plenty of others.

Puts it all into perspective though doesn't it. It's just a fight/sport/entertainment. Not that important in the grand scheme of things.
                    This has got to be one of the best posts ever placed on this forum.

Comment

A parents worst nightmare...burying your own child

Comment

Working...
                      X