No announcement yet.

Whyte Vs Klitschko April 13? Wow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    That's not how it worlds around here. According to the fellas if whyte wants to fight you and you dont fight whyte then you're ducking him. Aj said he was going to fight whyte, after whytes last ko he changed his mind. Whyte was the first option and out of no where it's miller.
    Yes , AJ ducked so much he went up to the ring and told Whyte he would be would be the number 3 guy in line .Was he at ringside thinking Whyte was the front runner before the fight ended? Did you even listen to him commentary on the fight? Your posts are getting worse.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      Yes , AJ ducked so much he went up to the ring and told Whyte he would be would be the number 3 guy in line .Was he at ringside thinking Whyte was the front runner before the fight ended? Did you even listen to him commentary on the fight? Your posts are getting worse.
      So aj ducked him to his face? Kudus to aj he always makes it clear who he is and isn't going to fight. now I'm really trolling the guys that call fighters ducks when they don't fight everyone. However you are CLEARLY an AJ Fanboy running to his defense. Whyte was ALWAYS the intended target for AJ prior to the DC ko. Even after the fight Hearn is on record saying Whyte is the front runner. The English were all over whytes nuts after the ko and bashing miller for being a no body. Now all the sudden miller is a good fight for AJ? Aj was against coming to America for wilder. Aj said he didn't want to turn his back on his fans but he will come to America for miller? What about his fans that been following his career

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
        A win by Klitschko will give him the WBC silver belt then he can tell the WBC to force the mandatory with Wilder
        Surely the winner would face Joshua regardless?

Would make the fight even bigger!

Comment

I don't know but one way or another Anthony Joshua would be making his long and awaited American debut in 2019; Most likely against Jarrell Miller.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Wlad will stay retired because Vitaliy confirmed his "retirement" in an interview few days ago.

If he is coming back, it might just be so he can have a W on his record for his last fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              So aj ducked him to his face? Kudus to aj he always makes it clear who he is and isn't going to fight. now I'm really trolling the guys that call fighters ducks when they don't fight everyone. However you are CLEARLY an AJ Fanboy running to his defense. Whyte was ALWAYS the intended target for AJ prior to the DC ko. Even after the fight Hearn is on record saying Whyte is the front runner. The English were all over whytes nuts after the ko and bashing miller for being a no body. Now all the sudden miller is a good fight for AJ? Aj was against coming to America for wilder. Aj said he didn't want to turn his back on his fans but he will come to America for miller? What about his fans that been following his career
              Typical garbage and nonsensicle points from you recently.

1. You cant duck somebody you already knocked out.

2. You admitted to being a troll but that's not exactly rocket science ,you don't really fool anyone trying to play the unbiased guy on here who is a fan of Wilder,it never works with anyone. Ha

3. Whyte couldn't be the intended target if Hearn sent Wilder a contract in June who could have forced the fight. He may be the next target ,so is AJ supposed to not fight? Do you see how dumb that sounds? who do you want AJ to fight? that hasn't lost his pen? please tell us. Ha

4. Wilder isn't an option now so that leaves Whyte or miller to choose, Whyte isn't a mandatory yet so why sign any amount to fight him when Whyte like all the rest feels self entitlement to what Aj actually earned ?

You can act like a school girl all day long on here ,but at the end of the day Miller defeated a better prepared Washington then wilder did who is a top opponent for Wilder. Miller is at least undefeated and is way better then a 2018 Stiverne who was Wilders Only mandatory he's faced.

The rounds in the Washington fight proved that ,in fact Wilder chose Breazeales sparring partner who was Washington over Breazeale , but you'll try and continue lame brain arguments about who AJ fights? Nice try though.

5. You think Aj isn't going to fight outside the U.S?? You make up stories on here as usual. The fact is you openly admit to not following things which makes you sound foolish just like last time we posted bc you don't know all the facts ,yet you comment on them ? Ha

So let me once again clear things up here since you don't follow whats going on but like calling others fanboys...

Joshua wanted the UNDISPUTED fight in the U.K because that's what the fans were waiting for. Mixing up lame brain arguments of Miller means nothing . you must really be new to the sport or to lazy to be informed ?

You are crying about AJ coming here and assume he needs to stay in the U.K if a certain fight isn't available? You probably are one of the ones who calls wilder a traveling champion as well? I'll put money on it based on you always stating you don't keep up with the details which is comical because you expect to know what you are talking about with select info you choose to formulate an objective opinion ? Ha.

And Wilder hasn't fought outside N.Y or Alabama until the fury fight , which shows how much nonsense that guy puts out as a TRAVELING champion??? HUH
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-12-2019, 12:25 AM.

Comment

2. You admitted to being a troll but that's not exactly rocket science ,you don't really fool anyone trying to play the unbiased guy on here who is a fan of Wilder,it never works with anyone. Ha

3. Whyte couldn't be the intended target if Hearn sent Wilder a contract in June who could have forced the fight. He may be the next target ,so is AJ supposed to not fight? Do you see how dumb that sounds? who do you want AJ to fight? that hasn't lost his pen? please tell us. Ha

4. Wilder isn't an option now so that leaves Whyte or miller to choose, Whyte isn't a mandatory yet so why sign any amount to fight him when Whyte like all the rest feels self entitlement to what Aj actually earned ?

You can act like a school girl all day long on here ,but at the end of the day Miller defeated a better prepared Washington then wilder did who is a top opponent for Wilder. Miller is at least undefeated and is way better then a 2018 Stiverne who was Wilders Only mandatory he's faced.

The rounds in the Washington fight proved that ,in fact Wilder chose Breazeales sparring partner who was Washington over Breazeale , but you'll try and continue lame brain arguments about who AJ fights? Nice try though.

5. You think Aj isn't going to fight outside the U.S?? You make up stories on here as usual. The fact is you openly admit to not following things which makes you sound foolish just like last time we posted bc you don't know all the facts ,yet you comment on them ? Ha

So let me once again clear things up here since you don't follow whats going on but like calling others fanboys...

Joshua wanted the UNDISPUTED fight in the U.K because that's what the fans were waiting for. Mixing up lame brain arguments of Miller means nothing . you must really be new to the sport or to lazy to be informed ?

You are crying about AJ coming here and assume he needs to stay in the U.K if a certain fight isn't available? You probably are one of the ones who calls wilder a traveling champion as well? I'll put money on it based on you always stating you don't keep up with the details which is comical because you expect to know what you are talking about with select info you choose to formulate an objective opinion ? Ha.

And Wilder hasn't fought outside N.Y or Alabama until the fury fight , which shows how much nonsense that guy puts out as a TRAVELING champion??? HUH
                I was just talking shlt my man. Sorry if I got carried away. Truth is HW division is mediocre. Aj has brought attention to the division which is always a accompaniment, but he himself is mediocre at best. . If that's your guy then rep him good. I don't bash him. I just been bored because no fights are going on and stirring the pot. I'm no more a fan wilder than AJ. Aj is more well rounded but both equally exciting.

Comment

Even when I agree with your points bubba...

What the **** are you talking about? Can't duck a man you've already beaten? Jesus ****ing Christ. How can you have pudding if you haven't eaten your meat? Right? I know...you don't get it... let me break this down:

European culture is lousy with false equivalency. It can be gleaned from their art and entertainment let alone their interpersonal relationships. Your own lines juxtaposed to a very famous line from a very famous song show just how deeply ingrained the culture is.

You know, damn well, how someone can avoid someone they've beaten by just avoiding him. Just like how the character in the Pink Floyd song knows damn well you can eat pudding without having eaten any meat at all by simply sitting and eating that ****.

Why would you elect to answer with an incomplete and vague phrase when you can answer fully and with detail without any more effort? Are y'all just wired that way or some ****?

In Dixie:

Want a cup of coffee? Yes, please.

In England:

Want a cup of coffee? I've got a muffin.

I don't get it. I ask all the time what's wrong with youse and maybe it's because I'm asking antagonistically no one ever answers, but, seriously the **** is wrong with y'all over there? Is allusion, bull****ting, and nonsense just how y'all communicate?

I stopped reading after that KO line...it's funny to me, I agree with the sentiment, but goddamn....I'm going to eat some pudding without even thinking about any meat AND I'm going to avoid some folks whose asses I done kicked several times....my brothers. While I do them ****s I'll be thinking about weird english semantics and giggling.

Comment

Working...
                  X