Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MANNY PACQUIAO and FLOYD MAYWEATHER run into each other at Clippers Filipino Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MANNY PACQUIAO and FLOYD MAYWEATHER run into each other at Clippers Filipino Night

same thing happened before their first fight... rematch coming? nahhhh....

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    same thing happened before their first fight... rematch coming? nahhhh....

The real question is, did they go back to
    Manny's hotel room again?

Comment

Who is Floyd going to use Alex Ariza or Memo Herida we know he will be roiding while Manny gets tested 5 times a week . Floyd just passes a paper bag to the VADA tester , and says Its all good

Comment

I think the first run in was chance and they talked about a few things and seen the buzz from that meeting online this time this meetup doesnt have 1/10th the buzz tha tlast one did. NO REMATCH.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Who is Floyd going to use Alex Ariza or Memo Herida we know he will be roiding while Manny gets tested 5 times a week . Floyd just passes a paper bag to the VADA tester , and says Its all good
          imagine the rematch happens. pac has a fall out with justin because of roach. floyd hires justin fortune lol.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            I think the first run in was chance and they talked about a few things and seen the buzz from that meeting online this time this meetup doesnt have 1/10th the buzz tha tlast one did. NO REMATCH.
            i dont know about that one! its trending like crazy on my instagram. almost every post that comes up is about pac running into floyd. of course the buzz is not as big as the first one though.

Comment

Dude's such an attention whore. He specifically chose to attend the Filipino Day game that Pacquaio was hosting to still make it about himself.

Imagine Pacquaio crashing a black pride rally Floyd was hosting and trying to get his pictures taken.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                i dont know about that one! its trending like crazy on my instagram. almost every post that comes up is about pac running into floyd. of course the buzz is not as big as the first one though.
                I havent seen anything about it to be honest. but i havent been on IG in a few days. Ill check it out.

Comment

Working...
                X