Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FACTS] Wilder Doing what Pacquiao Couldn't From 09-11: Call Out The King!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    But do you think he will continue to fight bums?

when you go all out for a guy that was barely discharged from a rehab centre and lost. Hez a bum himself. Hez just lucky to still have a belt.

Comment

By calling out Fury, Wilders stock goes up in my book - this is what we all wanted Pacmonster to do in 09, call out Floyd, and it NEVER HAPPENED, the fight happened but not when it really should have, and this is Pacquiaos fault for ducking the #1 in the division and kingpin.

--- What grade are you in Loaded???

Comment

I've long been a critic of Wilder for several reasons on NSB:

He's severely flawed
        He had beaten no one (prior to the Povetkin talks and the Ortiz fight)

But I always maintained that he was an exciting fighter because he brings excitement to the ring, and the combination of his power, flaws, and mouth make him fun to watch.

By calling out Fury, Wilders stock goes up in my book - this is what we all wanted Pacmonster to do in 09, call out Floyd, and it NEVER HAPPENED, the fight happened but not when it really should have, and this is Pacquiaos fault for ducking the #1 in the division and kingpin.

Wilder deserves props for giving us this version of our superfight, for not robbing us. Do it for yourself, to prove yourself! To be the best you have to beat the best! For boxing, for the fans, for your pride, for everything dear to you.

Ali/Frasier
        Hearns/Haggler
        Trinidad/ODLH
        Corrales/Castillo
        Pacquiao/JMM
        Pacquiao/Mayweather
        Kovalev/Ward
        Roman/Rungvisai
        Wilder/Fury

Try sending your hero an e mail making an offer to fight Joshua and then watch how his pants fill up with poo as he cowardly *****s himself at the thought of it.

I'm sick of that guy and his blinded 'fans'. He's a nobody.

Comment

Pacquiao was the top ranked P4P in most people's eyes in 2009-2011. Can't exactly fight himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
            Pacquiao was the top ranked P4P in most people's eyes in 2009-2011. Can't exactly fight himself.
            But who was "Pretty Boy" Mayweather?

The p4p king from 09-11

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post

The p4p king from 09-11

Comment

The p4p king from 09-11
                lol. floyd is no. 2 lb4lb. pac is the king thats why floyd got scared.

Comment

I don't give him credit for not fighting him, I gave him credit for trying to make it happen though.

Whether it was on Wilder or not for not happening wasn't the point though, I'm all for crucifying Wilder if it was on him, you are talking to a Fury fan, not a Wilder fan. I give credit when credit is due, and Wilder deserves credit for fighting Fury when he could safely duck him for 5 more years fighting AJ and then feasting on bums, shoe shiners, street sweepers, and part-time shovel salesmen.
                  Duck him and fight AJ instead.

LMAO, top trolling here guys.

Comment

The p4p king from 09-11
                    Floyd was #2 in most lists so kinda weird to call him king, even though he would have beat Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                      Duck him and fight AJ instead.

LMAO, top trolling here guys.
                      Pathetic to be real.

Comment

Working...
                      X