Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mares Distances Self From Video Directed at Gervonta Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mares Distances Self From Video Directed at Gervonta Davis

Abner Mares distanced himself from an edited obscenity-laced video that appeared on Facebook on Sunday night with his image and a dubbed-over, Spanish-speaking voice directed at upcoming rival Gervonta Davis, calling it a misrepresentation of an English-spoken message he shared paying homage to his supporting fans.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fuck they feelings, Its War Time! WAR MARES! Tank davis getting Medrick TAYLOR'D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

gervonta will make a cheeseburger out of mares face with his fist when they meet

Comment

Tank does look like he doubles down on cheeseburgers.

Comment

I'm curious to see if Mares lands a clean shot on Gervonta's chin and how he handles it.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Fuck they feelings, Its War Time! WAR MARES! Tank davis getting Medrick TAYLOR'D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            That would be amazing

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              I'm curious to see if Mares lands a clean shot on Gervonta's chin and how he handles it.
              From what I've seen it looks like Tank has a decent chin. The question should be the other way around. How will Mares react if Tank lands clean on his chin?

Comment

put up the video of him saying this

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                  From what I've seen it looks like Tank has a decent chin. The question should be the other way around. How will Mares react if Tank lands clean on his chin?
                  Mares is going down if that happens. I don't need to wonder about that.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    by getting meldrick Taylor 'd, do you mean he's going to get robbed in the 12th round by a referee in a fight that he deserved to win? Either way, you'll be wrong... Again. We all know that you always pick the Mexican to win strictly because they're Mexican and not based on any actual boxing knowledge. Just like you picked rios to ko Danny Garcia and benavidez to ko Crawford. News flash ******, mares is getting ktfo and chances are, so is Mikey later on this yr.

Comment

Working...
                    X