Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Rocky Fielding - Ready For Battle at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daaaaaamnnnn the size difference is huge.

Hopefully canelo doesn’t underestimate this guy.

Comment

Hope Felder pulls off the upset here, his underdog odds are so huge I'm thinking about placing money on him!

Comment

I guess it’s safe to say Rocky will have the reach advantage in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
          Hope Felder pulls off the upset here, his underdog odds are so huge I'm thinking about placing money on him!
          Especially after watching that “42-1” Tyson/Douglas documentary the other night. You just never know....

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            There is absolutely no chance Canelo stays at this division even if he folds Fielding like a deck chair.

Calum Smith would have to box like a drain to lose to him so would the other champs

I bet retrospectively Froch regrets not fighting GGG when there was an opportunity.

It’s a weirdly huge jump up from 160 to 168. Even Joe C was really a 14 stone when not in training.
            It's a bit like the jump from 140 to 147. Welterweights are the big little guys, where you start to see average sized men competing.

168 is when you start seeing the bigger guys, mostly 6ft plus. While you can get away at being average height 5-9/10 at 160

Comment

Canelo looks like Stallone in Rocky 4. This is the beast GGG just beat twice including only 3 months ago?

Extremely impressive especially at age 36, but hot dayum, drug testing in boxing is a *****ing joke. Just look at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                There is absolutely no chance Canelo stays at this division even if he folds Fielding like a deck chair.

Calum Smith would have to box like a drain to lose to him so would the other champs

I bet retrospectively Froch regrets not fighting GGG when there was an opportunity.

It’s a weirdly huge jump up from 160 to 168. Even Joe C was really a 14 stone when not in training.
                Ive always wondered about this. Why is the jump from 140 to 147 very small, but from 147 to 154 big? And 154 is bigger than 160, but the jump from 160 to 168 is huge. Then 168 to 175 is back to being the same size. But as for Canelo at 168, I think Canelo will do great there because imO he is clearly on an entire pharmacy, just look at him. People saying Rocky is bigger, bull****. Hes taller but has no muscle on his torso. Canelo on the other hand looks like a Tank, already added a ton of muscle after GGG just 3 months ago, with a lot of help Im sure. The PEDs are only getting better in boxing. I heard a few weeks ago Hurd rehydrated 30 pounds overnight. Munguia did like 25 for Smith or something and showed great reflexes and stamina all night. These are like all time highs in boxing. It is getting more extreme not less. Wouldnt surprise me if Canelo is over 190 in the ring vs Fielding, and has the weight advantage on fight night, although DAZN will never post those numbers, at least not the real ones. I believe "unofficial weights" gives them the legal right to lie about it with no penalty. I mean no one gets punished for anything they do in boxing anymore, so why wouldnt they lie about this too when it can be used to market the fighter, protect the fighter with matchmaking, and make more money?

Comment

Where is everyone who said Canelo would sell out msg?? Mad tickets still available. Lame ass fight.

Comment

Big Red looks roided out😂😂

Comment

Holy chit.
                      I didn't realise Fielding was so much taller.
                      Canelo looking like a solid tank though.

Comment

Working...
                      X