Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo To Mayweather: Stop Hurting Boxing - Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd is 42, well past his prime and STILL the biggest draw in the sport.

Comment

• How bad would it look for Canelo to lose to an older and retired Floyd again? Floyd is no GGG, even at 42. Canelo is no pressure fighter, he is pretty much a boxer that throws good combos, but there is a big reason why Canelo is rarely put in with fighters with a similar style to Floyd. Canelo can't deal with that type of fighter, we seen it with Lara, Cotto and Floyd, even though Floyd stood infront of Canelo and walked him down a few times.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        This steroid cheating red drug head idiot that just sold his soul to Hearn is trying to blind his stupid fans by using mayweathers name to promote his Fielding cherry pick.

Everytime this fool posts i swear its Mayweather. Limited intellect, broken English. Is that you Money May?

For some reason i get Mayweather vibes from this poster lol

Comment

• No way Mayweather gets in the ring now. He doesn't have the balls. Too scared.

He knows he'll smoke Habib or Pac but would leave in a stretcher if he faced prime Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
            How is Floyd hurting boxing if he's retired?
            ?

Use that 87iq brain, you can do it!

Because he keeps coming out of retirement for circus fights!

Comment

• I even defended Mayweather vs McGregor because Conor was a special phenom and a striker and the face of the UFC. I wanted to see if he could pull off the impossible. But if Floyd intends on staging bouts with Khabib and Conor in 2019 then that is worse than the "cash grab" that a Pacquiao rematch has been called. If that is his plan I hope that Canelo emasculates him every step of the way.

Comment

• Canela hurt the feelings of the floydworshippers who became his fans after he beat 3G. Prepare for the floydiots anger nelo. Lol, they where so proud That floyd beat you when youre still a kid drained. Lol

Comment

• I guess somebody who's fought since they were 15 and had nearly 40 fights is "just a kid".

Mayweather schooled him. Canelo still wouldn't stand a chance against Mayweather unless he's severely slowed down since their first fight and we can't really tell that from the McGregor joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                    No way Mayweather gets in the ring now. He doesn't have the balls. Too scared.

He knows he'll smoke Habib or Pac but would leave in a stretcher if he faced prime Canelo.
                    Canelo had his chance at 23 he had 8 years experience and 40 plus fights and he lost. Now Canelo is fighting 3 weight classes above 147 still calling out a small welterweight.

Now He's just looking to pad his record with past prime fighters and tomato cans because he knows full well he's in trouble if he faces the best fighters at 160+ from Saunders, Andrade, Charlo, Derv, Jacobs ect Canelo is in trouble..

Comment

• Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
                      Canela hurt the feelings of the floydworshippers who became his fans after he beat 3G. Prepare for the floydiots anger nelo. Lol, they where so proud That floyd beat you when youre still a kid drained. Lol
                      Age 23 is a kid on what planet? So was Hearns a kid at 22 when he lost to SRL??

Comment

Working...
                      X