Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better debut at their 3rd weight class?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better debut at their 3rd weight class?

Vote and discuss

Inoue

Lomachenko
    Inoue
    50.00%
    Lomachenko
    50.00%

Lomachenko fought a much, much better guy so that's a far better win. It's hard to critique a first round KO too much though. Inoue just hasn't fought near the caliber of opponents Loma has to date but in the semi's and the final (if he makes it) he will fight some good quality guys there.

Comment

Beating Linares in your first fight at the weight is no joke. Inoue is obviously impressive but I don't think his opponent was Linares level.

Comment

Linares is way better than Payano.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          Linares is way better than Payano.
          McDonnell was his debut at the weight not Payona.
          Originally posted by famicommander View Post
          Beating Linares in your first fight at the weight is no joke. Inoue is obviously impressive but I don't think his opponent was Linares level.

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Lomachenko fought a much, much better guy so that's a far better win. It's hard to critique a first round KO too much though. Inoue just hasn't fought near the caliber of opponents Loma has to date but in the semi's and the final (if he makes it) he will fight some good quality guys there.
          Linares has been all smoke and mirrors his career. Vacating titles to fight light punching Crolla and rematching him and picking up vacant titles. Now he's a monster because Loma beat him. Ok....

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            McDonnell was his debut at the weight not Payona.

Linares has been all smoke and mirrors his career. Vacating titles to fight light punching Crolla and rematching him and picking up vacant titles. Now he's a monster because Loma beat him. Ok....
            Like McDonnell makes it any better

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Like McDonnell makes it any better
              Linares was losing rounds to Gesta ffs!

Comment

Linares suffered from the same thing as Gassiev (and loma usyk are suffering too from it, people arent rating the wins as they should). They were in with someone special and it made their greatness appear normal. The fight plan was so good that one mistake would have ended and nearly did for Loma, and they done so well that it made the others look bad. Watch the fights again, watch linares' short steps. There's a reason Loma wasn't sidestepping. There's also a reason usyks movement made a big bear boxer gas halfway through a fight.

Comment

Loma was losing to Linares before the stoppage. I say Inoue.

Comment

What is this comparison anyway? Is Lomachenko the new guy you are hating on ? Because he is Eastern European ? Pathetic

Anyway, I picked Loma because he beat a champion and in my opinion one of the most talented fighters in the world skill wise. He proved alot of doubters wrong in that fight. I didn't think McDonnell had a chance from the start, but it was still an impressive victory by Inoue.
                    Last edited by DuckAdonis; 10-08-2018, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X