Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giant of Kandahar Afghanistan killed by US Marines? True or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I dude I went to school works for looked or Raytheon told me he was working on this invisibility clock.

He said it takes the light from around you and bends it to make you appear invisible, or something like that?
    That technology is almost 80 years old. They've been cloaking battleships, tanks and aircraft as well as military personnel for decades.

Comment

Regarding the Kandahar Giant there have been reports of "giants" in the Americas with red hair, extra rows of teeth and six digits on their hands and feet for centuries. The people that have researched this kind of "stuff" are well familiar with whatever species that thing was. This is by no means isolated.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        That technology is almost 80 years old. They've been cloaking battleships, tanks and aircraft as well as military personnel for decades.
        My bad. I forgot to say "allegedly."

Comment

This is unrelated but if anyone wants proof that there is an orchestrated effort that has been underway and is STILL underway to cover up the timeline of natural history and the true biological history of our planet edumacate yourselves. This is not a coincidence and it is not accident. They're hiding something.

Comment

Comment

This is unrelated but if anyone wants proof that there is an orchestrated effort that has been underway and is STILL underway to cover up the timeline of natural history and the true biological history of our planet edumacate yourselves. This is not a coincidence and it is not accident. They're hiding something.

I’ve been following this stuff for years now. The smithsonian-gate coverup makes me sick. My sister married a Native American who grew up on a reservation in California near Fresno, and his stories are scary and shocking. The things that go bump in the night are real.

Comment

I’ve been following this stuff for years now. The smithsonian-gate coverup makes me sick. My sister married a Native American who grew up on a reservation in California near Fresno, and his stories are scary and shocking. The things that go bump in the night are real.
                That's key. The oral traditions of the indigenous people of North America entail a history that would blow the average person's mind and shatter their understanding of reality as we know it. Indeed, brother. These people were silenced. Nothing less.

Comment

That's key. The oral traditions of the indigenous people of North America entail a history that would blow the average person's mind and shatter their understanding of reality as we know it. Indeed, brother. These people were silenced. Nothing less.
                  He told me about shift changing people, and star people who shared information with his tribe etc.. the other stuff I promised never to discuss the details..

Whenever we went camping, he’d tell us stories etc. he knew a lot about stars too.

Comment

He told me about shift changing people, and star people who shared information with his tribe etc.. the other stuff I promised never to discuss the details..

Whenever we went camping, he’d tell us stories etc. he knew a lot about stars too.
                    Tell us what u can, id like to read it

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                      Tell us what u can, id like to read it
                      Can’t.... but I can say it’s about lights, UFO’s, giant wolf-man creatures that can run 60 mph easy.

There is so much we know nothing about.

Comment

Working...
                      X