Pacquiao defends death penalty: Even Jesus was sentenced to death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a boxing forum ..........

Comment

This is bad even by Pacquiao's standards. Dam good boxer.. not so bright tho.

Comment

oh manny.....

Comment

who are p4p the dumbest boxers? Pacquiao should be around the top. Broner, quigg and Khan also

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            He's talking to a Filipino audience, who presumably elected him for saying this stupid ****.
            Saying stupid **** goes along way mate.
            Just look who's about to take control of ur country

Comment

Go to wikipedia. Search for list of Serial Killers with most kills. The most is Venezuela and there they have the shortest life sentence in most countries...in some cases they are freed and KILL AGAIN. If you ever think Death penalty is wrong just read on these sick ****s and how many murders they get away with there and then read how many murders are committed in Saudi Arabia.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                Go to wikipedia. Search for list of Serial Killers with most kills. The most is Venezuela and there they have the shortest life sentence in most countries...in some cases they are freed and KILL AGAIN. If you ever think Death penalty is wrong just read on these sick ****s and how many murders they get away with there and then read how many murders are committed in Saudi Arabia.
                Read the article. Pacquiao is talking about drug offences.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Saying stupid **** goes along way mate.
                  Just look who's about to take control of ur country
                  It's not my country but yes I agree.

I also think Pac's probably not the first religious nutcase boxer who supports the death penalty. All that sort are callous, self-righteous creeps and massive hypocrites.

Pac does get too much of a pass for this stuff too. At this point he's said stuff that's even worse than Floyd's unbelievably ******ed Ray Rice episode.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                    who are p4p the dumbest boxers? Pacquiao should be around the top. Broner, quigg and Khan also
                    I think I would say Khan. He's one of the dumbest people I've ever seen on tv in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      How does Jesus being executed make it ok? He was wrongly executed you moron

With the **** that's going on in the Philippines we might see Pac in the Hague someday. He might have to cancel that world tour.
                      Well I'm wholly against the death penalty (though perhaps hypocritically sympathetic to the right to extract vengeance - mortally if appropriate) but Jesus was probably at the time considered by the local regional power a revolutionary and insurrectionist. If he was operating today he would probably be seen in the same light (by the Romans) as Osama Bin Laden was a few years ago. We saw how that went down.

That said Pacs an naive ******* (politically) and while I doubt he's doing anything other than parroting a scripted viewpoint handed to him by people with a more refined agenda his popularity in the Phillippines makes his pronouncements disturbing.

Comment

Working...
                      X