Andre Ward speaks on fighting at 175, Kovalev and more

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
    But why?

When has Ward ever U-turned during negotiations?

Would HBO leave any loopholes in the contract that would allow Ward to sidestep the Kovalev agreement?

.... You might genuinely be questioning his honesty and fair play but some of the posts here reek of "God please don't let this fight happen so I can go back to boxingscene and rub it in Dirk's, SugarRay's faces and anyone who laughed at 97k"
    Ward u-turned when he asked Sauerland for an offer for a Kessler return. He got the offer then just refused it because it was in Denmark. He didnt give a return offer.

Comment

• So yea uh, where is the proof that Ward is fighting Kovalev? He's not even fighting a bum in 2 weeks. Let's be real, ,Ward isn't trying to fight anyone anymore. He's content with his Super 6 and his 3 fans talking about it .

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
        So yea uh, where is the proof that Ward is fighting Kovalev? He's not even fighting a bum in 2 weeks. Let's be real, ,Ward isn't trying to fight anyone anymore. He's content with his Super 6 and his 3 fans talking about it .

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          ^This post man.

I was thinking the same thing. Of course I'd want to see that dam fight, but that doesn't mean I'm going to assume he's going to go through with it.
          I'll take my L to go please

But seriously, this is a good time to be wrong. War boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            he still wont eat his crow.. hes praying ward gets an injury

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              he still wont eat his crow.. hes praying ward gets an injury
              Like a true boxing fan. That guy is a little dense so I try not to go beyond one or two posts with him. I've learned anything further can be a bit upsetting in that, "Wow, I didn't see your idiocy coming" sorta way.

Where is MD Popupu? The other guy who damn near praying this fight wouldn't come off.

Comment

Working...
              X