Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hacker who posted nude photos of Scarlett Johansson sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Apart from the extreme (in my opinion) sentencing, what I don't understand is why the victims supposedly suffer from conditions ranging from depression to anxiety after the photos are released.

They're just nude pictures for Christ's sake. Everybody has a body. Some are just more visually stimulating than others.

People in America are ****ing weird when it comes to sex : We sexualize almost every aspect of our daily lives and then we get pissed off when something like this happens.

totally agreed...you have the pics?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      totally agreed...you have the pics?
      I do, actually.

Comment

I do, actually.

well then?

i've deleted messages in my inbox to receive new ones...i've been out of the loop with the recent goings ons in sports...til the season of giving....

Comment

Just use google.

Comment

Apart from the extreme (in my opinion) sentencing, what I don't understand is why the victims supposedly suffer from conditions ranging from depression to anxiety after the photos are released.

They're just nude pictures for Christ's sake. Everybody has a body. Some are just more visually stimulating than others.

People in America are ****ing weird when it comes to sex : We sexualize almost every aspect of our daily lives and then we get pissed off when something like this happens.
            this post was just amazing :wank: we should all just walk around wearing just socks and sneakers to prevent these things from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              He's a cyber bully who kept terrorizing others even after the FBI found him out and seized his computer.

I dont really agree with 10 years but the guy was very dangerous, we've all seen what exposing naked pics has done to people, it can ruin lives.

And he didnt get 10 years just cuz it involved sexy Scarlett
              Your smart enough to not be a shill for the government.

Comment

Its very different for girls and guys. People know how much effect a nude photo being released has on women, and even men

A nude photo released online will follow you for life, once it hits the internet its there forever and every time someone googles your name, they will see your photo.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  this post was just amazing :wank: we should all just walk around wearing just socks and sneakers to prevent these things from happening.
                  Nothing to do with the thread, but I have that exact Starter jacket hanging in my closet.

And holy crap at 10 years.

Comment

10 years seems harsh, but it sends a message to the others that might do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      Your smart enough to not be a shill for the government.
                      I'm not which is why i just bought a couple AK-47 and glocks in case big bro shuts down my twitter account

Comment

Working...
                      X