Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana's pillow gloves saved Floyd from getting KTFO in both fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana agreed to the terms because he didn't have the cajones to say no

Comment

No they didnt, Im no fan of Floyd but he could take a shot. He had a world class chin. They were good competitive fights but he won them. I truly wish you guys would leave Floyd in the past where he belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by sun_tzu View Post
        no they didnt, im no fan of floyd but he could take a shot. He had a world class chin. They were good competitive fights but he won them. I truly wish you guys would leave floyd in the past where he belongs.
        that is the only reason they even post anymore..lol

Comment

All I know is Floyd kinda went out for a second in that second fight after being cracked with a right hand from Maidana, and then he woke back up. Different gloves might've turned the brain fully off. And, in the first fight, Maidana was giving him a beatdown for much of it. Entertaining fights, btw, the first more so than the second. I think Ariza had to do a lot with it

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            He ate many big punches.

Using steroids helped his chin as well

Comment

Pillow gloves lol , you boys are so funny what you hang onto for excuses , get of the keyboard juice and go box for awhile then you will see what a bunch of crybabies you really are.

The gloves Maidana wanted were the same gloves Floyd allowed better harder punchers Cotto and Mosley to wear against him, go figure I guess it really was just Floyd saying you wanna cheat me well fck you Im the boss.

I understand young and dumb but come on guys grow a fkn brain.

Comment

Working...
              X