Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for the Championship LeBron, but **** You.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Who is Armstrong?
    Why didn't you mention Rodman?
    Because I'm not a Bulls fan and forgot. BJ Armstrong. He was part of the first 3 Bulls championships. Rodman was a big part of the second 3.

Comment

• It's going to be funny when the Lakers can't even get to the Western Conference Finals. I also think it's hilarious that Paul George decided to stay in OKC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Because I'm not a Bulls fan and forgot. BJ Armstrong. He was part of the first 3 Bulls championships. Rodman was a big part of the second 3.
        It's a good point you have though. Speaking as a Bulls fan, they always had excellent spot-up shooters when they won. Jordan and Pip created so many opportunities for them and they more often than not drained their shots.

Rodman was fine, he could get a board and bother defenses, but he was the last person you'd want to take a clutch shot. It's like when he was with the Pistons, he was a better scorer but went to the Bulls and just played his role and forgot all about offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          It's a good point you have though. Speaking as a Bulls fan, they always had excellent spot-up shooters when they won. Jordan and Pip created so many opportunities for them and they more often than not drained their shots.

Rodman was fine, he could get a board and bother defenses, but he was the last person you'd want to take a clutch shot. It's like when he was with the Pistons, he was a better scorer but went to the Bulls and just played his role and forgot all about offense.
          Thanks. The most memorable to me would be John Paxson knocking down that three at the buzzer to win the 1992-1993 Championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            He did. He jumped to another team. This is competition and he decided to go somewhere he had a better chance of winning a title. If you stick around, then you need better teammates around you. This has been happening in sports since free agency became a thing.
            I don't know of anyone who was so hyped up, and tragically none of it was true (like much of the players these days before they even get to the pros), to where he had to get with two of the top picks of his draft class in the off season and have talks to to create a super team. Then dancing on stage like an idiot...

No great player ever does that. No great player makes excuses and excuses and excuses like he does. Jumping to LA is a joke. The acceptance of this lack of competition in this skinnyjeanification era is ridiculous.

Comment

• DeMarcus cousins a b*tch too

Comment

• Holes ain’t loyal....

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  Holes ain’t loyal....

you guys got the Croatian Kobe.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post

you guys got the Croatian Kobe.

What can I say ???

My team’s into you’re a pee’n "peeleft:

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      What can I say ???

My team’s into you’re a pee’n "peeleft:

i see mario thriving on NY. he's one of the few magic player who can create his own shot. they made a mistake renouncing his contract too early.

Comment

Working...
                      X