Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatman:"Wilder An Emotional Pig-Wrestling Hillbilly, Being Manipulated By Own Team!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    One of his stupid fans who don't even realize they're like enablers of drug addicted people.
    "Wilder did everything he could to get this fight done," says this clown.
    Deontay saw Joshua dismantle Klitschko in a fully-packed arena.
    He got jealous, didn't even admit this is the guy he ducked who AJ finally dismantled.
    "I want Joshua!" he screamed over and over again.
    Almost like begging like a pan handler.
    Then Hearn said, "Fight Dyllan White first for $4 mil."
    Deontay said NO!, then later came up with a $7 mil demand.
    He even started off with a 50/50 demand for the AJ fight.
    Then he was offered $12.5 mil, not to mention a shot at multiple titles.
    Deontay said NO.
    Fast forward he was sent a contract and the offer increased to $15 mil.
    You know what this clown did?
    He did nothing but show disrespect like he always did throughout the entire negotiations.
    He and his team didn't read the contract until about almost a month past.
    Meanwhile, the Povetkin mando was looming on the horizon for AJ.
    You know how it went.
    It almost seem like piss off Hearn and blame him in the media later.
    It's beyond disgusting.
    How can normal people even defend this Deontay character?
    You are spewing lies. Wilder never ducked Klitschko because Wlad never offered him a contract and once he became WBC champion he requested a fight with Klitschko but Wlad rejected him. He told him he had to step up his level opposition before they could fight. So it was Klitschko who ducked Wilder and not the other way around just YouTube it.

As far as Dillian Whyte is concerned; He had nothing to prove against Dillian Whyte. Did Dillian Whyte have a title? Hell No! Then that's why the fight didn't happen. When will you Joshua fanboys wake up and smell the coffee that Wilder doesn't fight for money; He fight for belts. Fighting Whyte would have been a pointless exercise in futility.

It's ironic that you mentioned the fact, that immediately after the Klitschko fight, Anthony Joshua was asked about potential future opponents and Deontay Wilder's name never came out of his mouth. That at least proved to me at the time that he was afraid of him. Subsequently, he was asked about about a future bout with Deontay Wilder again and then he said he wouldn't be ready for a Deontay Wilder bout until 2020; Yeah I know your revisionist mind don't remember that.

Also, it's funny how you conveniently left out how Eddie Hearn and Anthony Joshua said the reason why they haven't started negotiations with Team Wilder is because they haven't received an offer from them yet. Well, guess what mate? They did send them offer and it was for $50 Million and yet they still turned it down.

If someone were to offer me $50 Million then I would be a fool not to take it. That showed me right there, that Team Joshua was never really serious about taking this fight in the first place.

Lastly, when Team Joshua refused Team Wilder's offer, Deontay agreed to fight them on their terms. He accepted all of their demands and conditions in order to make the fight happen. However it was Team Joshua who refused to negotiate in good faith by offering him a blank contract with no name, venue, date or rematch clause; Which was why the fight was delayed.

You Joshua fanboys can continue to spread your lies and propaganda all you want but just remember that the boxing public isn't fooled by none of it and can see right through them. On one hand, they see a scared coward who didn't want the fight in Anthony Joshua against a hungry lion Deontay Wilder who wanted the fight so badly that he could taste it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      Golovkin is the MW champion of the fuking world, there was no rematch clause for him if he lost. You mfers are blind and deaf.
      lil g is the mw champ in YOUR world. They had a 2nd fight in mind & are even talking about a 3rd rematch with no contract while we got Aj NOT even wanting a fight with D.Wilder in the 1st place. So what mfers are blind and deaf that YOU speak of?

Comment

One of his stupid fans who don't even realize they're like enablers of drug addicted people.
        "Wilder did everything he could to get this fight done," says this clown.
        Deontay saw Joshua dismantle Klitschko in a fully-packed arena.
        He got jealous, didn't even admit this is the guy he ducked who AJ finally dismantled.
        "I want Joshua!" he screamed over and over again.
        Almost like begging like a pan handler.
        Then Hearn said, "Fight Dyllan White first for $4 mil."
        Deontay said NO!, then later came up with a $7 mil demand.
        He even started off with a 50/50 demand for the AJ fight.
        Then he was offered $12.5 mil, not to mention a shot at multiple titles.
        Deontay said NO.
        Fast forward he was sent a contract and the offer increased to $15 mil.
        You know what this clown did?
        He did nothing but show disrespect like he always did throughout the entire negotiations.
        He and his team didn't read the contract until about almost a month past.
        Meanwhile, the Povetkin mando was looming on the horizon for AJ.
        You know how it went.
        It almost seem like piss off Hearn and blame him in the media later.
        It's beyond disgusting.
        How can normal people even defend this Deontay character?
        There are things you left out like guaranteeing a fight with Aj after he fought whyte but you people just like leaving things out to fit you narratives. The fact remains that Aj's team told Aj to shut up after he said he will sign right away if he was guaranteed 50 but Aj backed out of the 50 that they said yes he would get. Talk about a b*tch move....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          People should listen to what the guy said before slaughtering him and calling him biased. I have seen a few of his vids and while I dont always agree with his opinion or what he says I do think he's a lot more balanced and analytical than some of the other boxing youtube channels
          Maybe you SHOULDN'T listen to him.

Comment

Who the fook is this??

I heard that British accent and gave up. Who gives a fck about what a cowardly Brit thinks. i dont even listen to British battle rappers i fast forward through all that.

but if he talking greasy maybe he can be next troll Wilder confronts.

That juiced up stiff bodybuilder is gonna be the body Wilder catches.

Never seen this level of fear from a robot. He would outweigh Wilder by 40 pounds and still acting like a vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              There are things you left out like guaranteeing a fight with Aj after he fought whyte but you people just like leaving things out to fit you narratives. The fact remains that Aj's team told Aj to shut up after he said he will sign right away if he was guaranteed 50 but Aj backed out of the 50 that they said yes he would get. Talk about a b*tch move....LOL
              You clowns keep mentioning this fake $50 mil offer,
              which was devoid of details and an accompanying contract which Hearn vigorously asked for.
              AJ rejected it in favor of having the fight in the UK.
              Explain to me what is wrong with that?
              He chose to take less in favor of having home advantage.
              It's been clear this Deontay character and his stupid fans have been all about the money.
              They didn't even realize multiple belts are at stake.
              They no longer have any value with these clowns.
              Beyonce said NO to the chance of becoming king in the division.
              It's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Who the heck is Hatman?
                More like A*shatman….

Comment

These cowardly Brits will side and agree with a scummy worm named "Hatman" but will disparage the greatest British boxer ever in Lennox Lewis for speaking truth.

Comment

You clowns keep mentioning this fake $50 mil offer,
                    which was devoid of details and an accompanying contract which Hearn vigorously asked for.
                    AJ rejected it in favor of having the fight in the UK.
                    Explain to me what is wrong with that?
                    He chose to take less in favor of having home advantage.
                    It's been clear this Deontay character and his stupid fans have been all about the money.
                    They didn't even realize multiple belts are at stake.
                    They no longer have any value with these clowns.
                    Beyonce said NO to the chance of becoming king in the division.
                    It's pathetic.
                    So now a guarantee is fake....LOL....You dudes seem more scared than Aj & his team are....LMMFAO! Now THAT'S pathetic....LOL....You dudes even say lil g deserves 50/50 but when it comes to D.Wilder he doesn't huh....LOL
                    Last edited by j.razor; 07-02-2018, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                      Wilder looks like an idiot to me to be honest, he should have taken the deal and jumped on Joshua now.
                      He did accept the offer Hearn sent a dummy contract with no date or venue. Had no intention of making the fight and was buying time for the WBA to intervene.

You're the idiot in this situation.

Comment

Working...
                      X