Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vargas: If Broner Comes to Fight, I'll Pick Him Apart Bit By Bit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vargas: If Broner Comes to Fight, I'll Pick Him Apart Bit By Bit

Jessie Vargas has knocked out only 33 percent of his professional opponents and Adrien Broner has never been knocked out. Once their fight begins Saturday night, though, Vargas figures Broner will be surprised by what he and his trainer, Mike McCallum, consider underestimated power. "If he comes to fight me on the inside, then that's going to feed right into my game plan," Vargas said after an open workout in Las Vegas recently. "Bring it on. If he wants to come and fight, then we'll pick him apart bit by bit. We're ready for any type of fight. Once he feels my power, he's going to back up and choose a better route."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't wait for Saturday! It's Showtime!

Comment

if broner isnt an idiot and actually used his defense, he would pick apart GGG easily.

Comment

Beat this disrespectful bum, 5 days away hopefully Vargas can get the job done.

Comment

These are the fights that should be headlining Cinco de mayo weekend!

Comment

So many fighters out there and throughout history who would do anything for the opportunitys Broner has had throughout and seeing him waste it through his ignorance and laziness has really left a sour taste in my mouth hopefully Vargas finishes him off this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              if broner isnt an idiot and actually used his defense, he would pick apart GGG easily.
              I can yell why you're in red

Comment

I'm going with Broner on this one...this catchweight will be an advantage for broner. both fighters are putting in the work, yes even broner. jesse has no pop to hurt or stop broner.

Comment

This will be an interesting fight to watch. I pick Vargas but the way he looked against Herrera doesn't make him a lock to win. It's a toss up still. But Broner has to throw punches to win and I don't know if his new trainer can correct that flaw.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                    I can yell why you're in red
                    Go ahead and yell then lol

Comment

Working...
                    X