Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito Has August Return Date, Still Eyes Miguel Cotto Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Like those ******ed, one eyed cheaters huh?
    LOL don't let morality make you stupid!
    Truth hurts.
    and as far the one EYE cheaters! they are called Sancho'z
    ask your wife....

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
      After the EPIC BEATING!
      tornado:
      Lost to a 2009 mosley who had plenty in the tank! Mosley Lost to mayweather and had a draw with sergio mora right after, OHH Cheto Got caught cheating so turned into his true self and got blasted that fight
      won in Aguascalientes 2010 vs Gracia (28-2-0) WHO????? AND DID HE TKO?
      Lost vs Pakiao 2013 pacman rapped cotto worst HAD NO BRICKS SO WAS NOT EFFECTIVE
      Lost vs Cotto II who the Ref Saved by round 8! MC was gassing out! WHAT???? He got his life saved and his eye after the beating he was taking
      won vs maromero paez jr 2016 WHO???? TKOS or anything that brought flashes that he had any kind of power before getting caught with briks in his hands
      won vs Ramon Alvarez 2016 WHO???? TKOS or anything that brought flashes that he had any kind of power before getting caught with briks in his hands

what has cotto done?

pacman whooped him!
      mayweather schooled him
      TROUT! you seen....
      Rodriguez he drained!
      Martinez was old!
      Geale he drained
      Canelo.... you know the rest

before you go shaming fighters! look into Luis Resto!
      what a joke!
      Must hurt to know cheato is a all time cheater.

Comment

After the EPIC BEATING!
        tornado:
        Lost to a 2009 mosley who had plenty in the tank!
        won in Aguascalientes 2010 vs Gracia (28-2-0)
        Lost vs Pakiao 2013 pacman rapped cotto worst
        Lost vs Cotto II who the Ref Saved by round 8! MC was gassing out!
        won vs maromero paez jr 2016
        won vs Ramon Alvarez 2016

what has cotto done?

pacman whooped him!
        mayweather schooled him
        TROUT! you seen....
        Rodriguez he drained!
        Martinez was old!
        Geale he drained
        Canelo.... you know the rest

before you go shaming fighters! look into Luis Resto!
        what a joke!
        1. 2009 mosley was a significant underdog and beat the dog **** out of margs. Mosley hasn't looked good since that night so how did he have a lot left in the tank? 2. Who the gracia? Surely a low level fighter who has 0 notable wins 3. Pac named cotto as his toughest fight (pre Marquez ko) so your assessment of who got beat worse is stupid. 4. Cotto beat him every single round. Margs had no chance and landed nothing significant. 5. So you naked two guys who are beat known for being related to other boxers. Big deal. 6. Cotto has gone on to win 3 more world titles since he lost to margs and is a hall of fame lock. Is Margarito even allowed to visit the hall of fame? He gave better efforts vs Floyd than most of his other opponents and did better vs canelo than any of his last 3 ppv opponents. . 7 I know about Louis resto, he's a scum bag loser and so is Margarito.

Comment

Cott was never the same after that epic BEATING!

The irony is while that is true, Margarito was worse off, he really wasn't the same after the Cotto fight. That fight took more from Margarito than Cotto, plaster or no plaster. Lost to Mosley, Pacquiao and Cotto and looked bad against mediocre competition.
          Last edited by The Time; 06-09-2017, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            1. 2009 mosley was a significant underdog and beat the dog **** out of margs. Mosley hasn't looked good since that night so how did he have a lot left in the tank? 2. Who the gracia? Surely a low level fighter who has 0 notable wins 3. Pac named cotto as his toughest fight (pre Marquez ko) so your assessment of who got beat worse is stupid. 4. Cotto beat him every single round. Margs had no chance and landed nothing significant. 5. So you naked two guys who are beat known for being related to other boxers. Big deal. 6. Cotto has gone on to win 3 more world titles since he lost to margs and is a hall of fame lock. Is Margarito even allowed to visit the hall of fame? He gave better efforts vs Floyd than most of his other opponents and did better vs canelo than any of his last 3 ppv opponents. . 7 I know about Louis resto, he's a scum bag loser and so is Margarito.
            you forgot the part where he has drained fighters to win belts! cotto/marg III will settle everything! I know I watch it! I know you watch it! so lets push for it! may the best fighter win! cause I know fans will!

Comment

[QUOTE=The Time;17744869]The irony is while that is true, Margarito was worse off, he really wasn't the same after the Cotto fight. That fight took more from Margarito than Cotto, plaster or no plaster. Lost to Mosley, Pacquiao and Cotto and looked bad agsinst mediocre competition.[/QUO

no doubt cotto did a job... but margaritos heart! plaster or no plaster was the biggest factor!
              and as far a mediocre! the guys has been fighting with practically one EYE!!! and yet he wont quit! once again plater or no plaster! I Respect the Fighter but keeping the sport alive and willing to risk his life for us the fans! I respect the fact you don't use plaster as a way to justify the why of things!
              Cotto/Margarito will settle all PENDINGs!
              I know I watch! I know you watch!
              so like I said before! lets push for it

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                For those that say Margarito was coming on late in the second fight with Cotto, eh, he was a little bit. But Cotto was still outlanding him, out boxing him and hitting Margarito with the harder shots. That last round, round 9 was one of Cotto's best rounds of the fight that he won clearly.

In between rounds 9 and 10 Cotto had a look on his face saying there's no way I'm going to lose this fight. For me regardless if the fight was stopped or was allowed to continue Cotto was still going to win anyway.

After the first Cotto-Margarito fight, Margarito actually had more taken out of him than Cotto. It was Margarito who was never the same after that fight. He got blasted away against Mosley, looked bad against mediocre competition and lost all of his fights against elite level fighters.

The Margarito of today is even worse, he's old and shot to ****. I wouldn't mind seeing Cotto-Margarito 3. The Margarito of today will get obliterated by Cotto today. Cotto would knock him out in 8 to 9 rounds. Probably his corner or ref would stop the fight because of the heavy punishment and damage Margarito would take.

As far as being "scared" Well Margarito showed how "scared" he was when he was caught trying to illegally wrap his hands with plaster.

If he is this brave fearless fighter with heart, etc...then why did he get caught trying to use plaster on his wraps? Why did he need to use plaster at all if he's so fearless? He obviously was thinking he sucks, he's not good enough.

But he's this brave warrior with a big heart and is fearless. Lol, yet he was so fearless and brave he got caught trying to load up his gloves with plaster inside of them. Lol, ok, that makes perfect sense! Lol
                Good post. Don't forget that Margo was MIA before the Mosley fight. They were actually wondering if the fight was going to happen

Comment

The irony is while that is true, Margarito was worse off, he really wasn't the same after the Cotto fight. That fight took more from Margarito than Cotto, plaster or no plaster. Lost to Mosley, Pacquiao and Cotto and looked bad agsinst mediocre competition.
                  Yes, very EYEronic indeed...whats better is Mosley beat the mother **** out of that pos cheater...did marga******o even land a single punch in that fight? Lmao

Comment

[QUOTE=Catrin;17744932]
                    The irony is while that is true, Margarito was worse off, he really wasn't the same after the Cotto fight. That fight took more from Margarito than Cotto, plaster or no plaster. Lost to Mosley, Pacquiao and Cotto and looked bad agsinst mediocre competition.[/QUO

no doubt cotto did a job... but margaritos heart! plaster or no plaster was the biggest factor!
                    and as far a mediocre! the guys has been fighting with practically one EYE!!! and yet he wont quit! once again plater or no plaster! I Respect the Fighter but keeping the sport alive and willing to risk his life for us the fans! I respect the fact you don't use plaster as a way to justify the why of things!
                    Cotto/Margarito will settle all PENDINGs!
                    I know I watch! I know you watch!
                    so like I said before! lets push for it

Margarito's heart???

How much heart does a person have when they were caught trying to use plaster in their hand wraps?

I definitely admire those with heart?

But my question is how much heart do you have if you are trying to use illegal plaster on your handwraps in a fight?

Is that having heart?

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                      Good post. Don't forget that Margo was MIA before the Mosley fight. They were actually wondering if the fight was going to happen

Thank you sir! I appreciate the compliment.

Comment

Working...
                      X