No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    By the close of the Indian Wars in the late 19th century, fewer than 238,000 indigenous people remained, a sharp decline from the estimated 5 million to 15 million living in North America when Columbus arrived in 1492.

Fewer than 350,000 enslaved people were imported into the Thirteen Colonies and the U.S., constituting less than 5% of the twelve million enslaved people brought from Africa to the Americas.

Yeah, sounds even steven
    Why didn't you quote me.

Now tell me about the slaves who were taken from their families, worked from sun up until sun down, beaten, maimed, killed.

You are a complete idiot

By the way, moron, talking about you would "Go Home?"

You do realize that Africa wasn't a lot of the slaves home, right???? Oh, that's right. You're still ducking that slaves were bred in America.

Complete stupidity.

Someone should remove you from your family, strip you of your culture, force you to work from sun up til sun down, whip you, strip away all of your rights, etc.

We'll see how much shlt you talk about how pampered you are

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
      You in here getting them titties out for Curtis? Put em away fat boy.
      Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      Dude must have been mentally raped by you and Elroy. He needs to get some fresh air.
      I got this boy in here talking to himself

But don't stop there. Only thing left to do now is bring in Elroy while you're at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        I got this boy in here talking to himself

But don't stop there. Only thing left to do now is bring in Elroy while you're at it.
        LMAOOO. It's a damn shame. Dude has some serious issues.

Comment

• US slaves were more generations removed from Africa than those in the Caribbean. In the nineteenth century, the majority of slaves in the British Caribbean and Brazil were born in Africa. In contrast, by 1850, most US slaves were third-, fourth-, or fifth generation Americans.

While the death rate of US slaves was about the same as that of Jamaican slaves, the fertility rate was more than 80 percent higher in the United States

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            LMAOOO. It's a damn shame. Dude has some serious issues.
            Some really serious issues. What's the total post count between his 3 alts? 200k posts in 2 years

Comment

• The Natives, not so much

Comment

Dude must have been mentally raped by you and Elroy. He needs to get some fresh air.
                To hear his boy tell it, after I made fun of him for being a fat tub of shit he ran off to fat camp for a few months.

Elroy rubbed his ****ty diaper on a number of motha****as around here. Sugar titties was definitely one of em.

Comment

US slaves were more generations removed from Africa than those in the Caribbean. In the nineteenth century, the majority of slaves in the British Caribbean and Brazil were born in Africa. In contrast, by 1850, most US slaves were third-, fourth-, or fifth generation Americans.

While the death rate of US slaves was about the same as that of Jamaican slaves, the fertility rate was more than 80 percent higher in the United States
                  Thanks for proving my point. Great work.

Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

Go home, doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Some really serious issues. What's the total post count between his 3 alts? 200k posts in 2 years
                    You still got them titties don't you, boy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                      To hear his boy tell it, after I made fun of him for being a fat tub of shit he ran off to fat camp for a few months.

Elroy rubbed his ****ty diaper on a number of motha****as around here. Sugar titties was definitely one of em.

I'd probably lose it too if my brain was ravaged to bits.

Comment

Working...
                      X