Collapse
No announcement yet.

derevyanchenko should have been offered $15 million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That how much Derevyanchenko wanted for the fight? DAMN I can see Charlo and Andrade asking for $30 million next

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
      That how much Derevyanchenko wanted for the fight? DAMN I can see Charlo and Andrade asking for $30 million next
      He wanted 35% as stated by the rules of the federation.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        He wanted 35% as stated by the rules of the federation.
        Those rules don't apply to cashcows,every org has an exception in their rules that says the commission can change those percentages in cases such as nelo v deryev,or aka a bum vs a cashcow(deryevs a bum popularity wise,a complete nobody,& because hes actually skilled fighters like him normally get even less to get a shot at the big-time,all risk lil reward)

Bottom line is Deryev is rétárded if he thinks hed get anywhere near 15 mil,Jacobs only got that much & hes infinitely more of a name & draw.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          With a 65-35 split, if he forced Canelo to go to purse bid, he would have gotten at least $18 million dollars for the fight assuming the highest bid afforded Canelo his expected $35 million dollar purse.

He’ll get a 50-50 split with GGG if he forces that to purse bid. Assuming GGG is afforded his expected $15 million purse, SD obviously gets $15 million as well.

There’s no way someone sitting in that position would take $5.5 million. It’s laughable.

he just LOST !!

now he will get beaten up by Golovkin, for LESS

waits for you to tell me how DAZN are paying Canelo too much..... after you finish telling me how Golovkin/Derevyanchenko is worth $30m..... wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            Only if GGG is to make the purse he made against Rolls.

So if he declines to fight, SD then holds the IBF (assuming he beats the next next in line) and demands a higher in future negotiations with both Canelo and GGG.

There’s no incentive for him to take $5.5 million.

FACT: he will LOSE (again)... to whoever he faces

so, there is plenty of incentive

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Those rules don't apply to cashcows,every org has an exception in their rules that says the commission can change those percentages in cases such as nelo v deryev,or aka a bum vs a cashcow(deryevs a bum popularity wise,a complete nobody,& because hes actually skilled fighters like him normally get even less to get a shot at the big-time,all risk lil reward)

Bottom line is Deryev is rétárded if he thinks hed get anywhere near 15 mil,Jacobs only got that much & hes infinitely more of a name & draw.
              I think you just learned one monkey doesnt stop a show. Canelo is just another champ in the IBF's 36 year history. He is not beholden to any special privileges. If you want to see a council suck Saul's dick look no further than the WBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                I think you just learned one monkey doesnt stop a show. Canelo is just another champ in the IBF's 36 year history. He is not beholden to any special privileges. If you want to see a council suck Saul's dick look no further than the WBC.
                This reply you made has nothing to do with what I referenced in my post. I never implied the ibf should do anything,I am merely stating that its in the ibf rules that if it went to a purse bid Deryev wouldn't receive near 35%,maybe 25% & hed count himself lucky(the board is supposed to decidevwhats fair but precedent says it wouldn't be much).

The IBF twisting its own rules to screw over canelo & letting a fighter overprice himself to get a free belt is on them & Canelos team couldn't have possibly done anything to keep the Ibf from this situation happening,canelo barely won the ibf off jacobs whod just gotten it by beating deryev,& right after nelo won IBF they sent it to purse bid & claimed Canelo missed chance to request exception,yet he just won the belt ffs so he couldn't have requested anything. The IBF screwed themselves into further irrelevance than it already is,& if you honestly think wbc is worse in any way your mistaken,the IBF has miles of corruption track record which is literally why Deryev was even mandatory let alone everything else they do.

Theres fewer & fewer fighters after the IBF & Canelo needs them far less than any org does him.

Comment

Working...
                X