Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any drummers or musicians here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phukk you and you're debo, idk what that is. I wash you off like a tabo.

Comment

Now mind your business, turn the other way and jerk your dyck off and shut the ****k up.

Comment

Hey man just to let you know, you're words mean nothing to me. Peace, gotta go live real life instead of pissing in a thermos just to stay online for so long. May peace be with you you little shiet disturber.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat_asian View Post
          Man are you some type of pervert? Sharing your sexual fantasies with me. Go for a walk with your boyfriend who you claim keeps great communication with you. You can be gay but you don't have to be so phag. I'll crush you man, with my sumo crush, while you still be wrestling for that dick. Anyone who is called true phaggot fan is a fanboy of ****sexuals. I detect alt account. Why would you come at me with this ****. I was gonna say Everytime you kiss that hoew you blow me, but that's not the case, you be with a man. Now get off my tip so I can leave you be with your ****in flute. Latent ****sexual.
          ^^^^^. The Fat Asian Debo badass has spoken again. Lol lol lol

When you speak is the person reading it supposed to feel scared and worried.

The only latent hómosexual here is you. You pretending to be a badass, and I guess hetero. But you didn’t deny sucking kok. It’s all good. Hide your hómosexuality. I believe your kind deserves their rights in life.

Btw, who’s an Alt, you? You been here for a couple months but you say you detect an alt. Ok you are right. I’m a alt. I’m actually the guy who you deep throated. Fuk you curled my toes with that thing you did with your tongue. Wow

Comment

Whatever man I don't even bother with guys like you. For the record I'm straight. Nuff said.

Comment

Hi i am playing guitar. I like different music styles, rock, indie etc

Comment

Jeff Porcaro Jr right here...

Comment

What do you musicians think of this? She makes it look easy.

Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 05-15-2021, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Only **** I could find on YT with my brother. He's the drummer:

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                      Only **** I could find on YT with my brother. He's the drummer:

He's a lot better than me.

Comment

Working...
                      X