No announcement yet.

These young fellas are different

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] These young fellas are different

Don't know how to change a tire. Ain't trying to help his girl figure out how change the tire. Picks up the phone and proudly tells the whole world he's refusing to help.

Feminists should be happy with this, I'm surprised you are not Motorcity because you are nr1 feminist in this forum.

Comment

She tried everything to get him to do it, props to the guy

Comment

Why should he know how to change a tire? I think it is good that he is not berating himself for not helping.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          Feminists should be happy with this, I'm surprised you are not Motorcity because you are nr1 feminist in this forum.
          You're the idiot of this forum. Y'all ignore my actual posts and make dumb ass assumptions. You've never seen me post FEMINISM IS NOT FOR BLACK WOMEN!!!

I say it all the time. Y'all are so simple that y'all can't process a person who beliefs don't for the conservative/liberal pigeon hole.

Comment

By the end of it I wasn’t even mad at the dude. Tells the girl he doesn’t know how and to call triple a, then she’s down there crying over the life choice of dating a man that can’t change a tire.

Any time I’ve changed a girls tire over the years, I always have her unscrew the lug nuts after a I've loosened them while I jack up the car. That way I get to give directions and sound learned and important while doing some **** the girl doesn’t know how to do.

It’s an underrated flex..... They love it, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Don't know how to change a tire. Ain't trying to help his girl figure out how change the tire. Picks up the phone and proudly tells the whole world he's refusing to help.

Shut the **** up pus6y. Knowing how to pay your bets and not break your word is more important than changing a tire.

You don't have any grounds to whine and bltch about anyone else. They have more honor than you.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                Shut the **** up pus6y. Knowing how to pay your bets and not break your word is more important than changing a tire.

You don't have any grounds to whine and bltch about anyone else. They have more honor than you.
                You broke and bored tryna get clout up outta me. We all know nobody pays attention to you on here. You write a topic it gets 3 comments. So now you need clout so you come for me. I get it

Comment

Nothing attractive to a woman about that. You'd be surprised how many men don't know how to Change a tire, they'll call AAA first.

First time I had to change my tire was in my early 20's on a long trip home with my friend in the middle of the night. Took me damn near an hour but I figured it out and each time after that was much easier.

Comment

Its 2019. Throw some fix a flat in there. They say its only good for x miles or some sh^t, but I knew a cat back in Michigan who rode on fix a flat for like 8 months or something crazy like that lmfao.

And sh^t man honestly if he don't know how to change a tire he don't know how to change a tire. Everybody ain't gotta be the same. Some mfers are mechanically inclined & make that sh^t look easy even if they never did if before & some people can't put a IKEA 3 piece table together with a 3D How To script. It is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                    X