No announcement yet.

Floyd is the last person that should be talking about Oscar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd is the last person that should be talking about Oscar

Because if you take a look at the dudes IG page you’ll see him literally wearing leggings, capris and high boots.

Dude has always been suspect and it’s pretty damn obvious that he’s coming out little by little.

I guess we know why he’s always been so jealous of Oscar or should I say the females Oscar was with.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnu35lPhP-G/?hl=en

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Because if you take a look at the dudes IG page you’ll see him literally wearing leggings, capris and high boots.

Dude has always been suspect and it’s pretty damn obvious that he’s coming out little by little.

I guess we know why he’s always been so jealous of Oscar or should I say the females Oscar was with.

Oscar literally put on fishnets and a dress while letting a woman sodomize him, yet you want to talk about Floyd's fashion choices?

Hold this L

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      Oscar literally put on fishnets and a dress while letting a woman sodomize him, yet you want to talk about Floyd's fashion choices?

Hold this L
      both of those mens are very unquestionably questionable when it comes to that. Plus one has Leonard Ellerbe's nostrils holding his feet down while he does situps. You probably should stop defending your man crush. Hold this L

Comment

they are all gay. floyd, fiddy, etc. that's why they fight so much like females. its like every 4-5 months you hear something from them. fiddy's been cheeking mofos since he broke into manhood.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post

Did Oscar violate you with his rolling pin boy?

Comment

Oscar literally can't talk after that sodomise stuff that he did.

Comment

both need to STFU two 40 somethings beefing on Social Media even their own kids don't act like this on Social Media

Comment

Comparing a dude wearing clothes that don't fit his style to a man who literally wore women's fishnets. And you think that Floyd's was worse
                Lol
                Lol
                Lol.

Comment

Comment

Dont forget his dungeon of naked men.

Comment

Working...
                    X