Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
    CA$HNELO>money may

Let's do the math : at 28 years old lets compare the numbers.

Like I said; CA$HNELO>money may

Financially & Resume Canelo is doing way better then floyd at 28 years old.

Everyone in boxing is congratulating Canelo & happy for him , except for floyd , what a bitter mentally fragile lil coward.

Canelo signed the biggest contract in sports history like u did floyd, but he did the right way.

Boxing Opponent;
    Rocky Fielding>khabib 0-0-0 record.
    Floyd was undefeated at 28 years old last time I checked Canelo has 1 loss and a couple draws and also got caught cheating. So who really had a better career by 28. There's only 1 cash cow his name is Floyd Mayweather.

Keep posting those fake numbers Canelo only got 5 million for GGG that's hardly much better than Floyd at 28 if at all.

You know the saying it's not about where u start it's about where u end up. Focus on your own life what u did by 28 besides *** ride canelo like a b1tch.

Floyd did Canelo a favor buy washing him he wouldnt have even generated the money he did if Floyd did prop him up after he put him to shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      come fight him again if its so easy, easy money right?
      You dyck suck lil g and was hating on Canelo. Now you want to side with Canelo cause you hate Floyd more. You know when it comes to me you get body bagged. Floyd is 50-0. Haymon and company have the deepest stable period.

You are the same f@ggot that said Ward would duck Kovalev and Brooke would beat Spence.

Floyd already beat Canelo at the age of 36 Canelo was 23 and Canelo had a 15 pound weight advantage. Shut your f@ggot ass up

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
        CA$HNELO>money may

Let's do the math : at 28 years old lets compare the numbers.

Like I said; CA$HNELO>money may

Financially & Resume Canelo is doing way better then floyd at 28 years old.

Everyone in boxing is congratulating Canelo & happy for him , except for floyd , what a bitter mentally fragile lil coward.

Canelo signed the biggest contract in sports history like u did floyd, but he did the right way.

Boxing Opponent;
        Rocky Fielding>khabib 0-0-0 record.
        May 22/99 – W (Juuko) – $400,000

Sep 11/99 – W (Genera) – $500,000

Mar 18/00 – W (Vargas) – $750,000

Oct 21/00 – W (Augustus) – $250,000

Jan 20/01 – W (Corrales) – $1,500,000

May 26/01 – W (Hernandez) – $2,200,000

Nov 10/01 – W (Chavez) – $1,800,000

Apr 20/02 – W (Castillo) – $2,200,000

Dec 7/02 – W (Castillo) – $2,400,000

Apr 19/03 – W (Sosa) – $2,800,000

Nov 1/03 – W (N’dou) – $3,000,000

May 22/04 – W (Corley) – $3,000,000

Jan 22/05 – W (Bruseles) – N/A

Jun 25/05 – W (Gatti) – $3,200,000

Nov 19/05 – W (Mitchell) – $4,300,000

Apr 8/06 – W (Judah) – $5,000,000

Nov 4/06 – W (Baldomir) – $8,000,000

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
          You dyck suck lil g and was hating on Canelo. Now you want to side with Canelo cause you hate Floyd more. You know when it comes to me you get body bagged. Floyd is 50-0. Haymon and company have the deepest stable period.

You are the same f@ggot that said Ward would duck Kovalev and Brooke would beat Spence.

Floyd already beat Canelo at the age of 36 Canelo was 23 and Canelo had a 15 pound weight advantage. Shut your f@ggot ass up
          I love how Floyd fans try to act like Floyd at 36 was all washed up lol

Floyd at 36 was pretty much the fuucking same Floyd from 6 year prior the guy took zero damage that’s the reason he was able to extend his career.

Canelo at 23 was a very green 23 he was far from the fighter he is today.

Canelo anihilates Floyd now and even the Floyd fanboys know it that’s why their so against the rematch.

Comment

• Floyd got all the fanboys scrambling choosing sides now

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              I love how Floyd fans try to act like Floyd at 36 was all washed up lol

Floyd at 36 was pretty much the fuucking same Floyd from 6 year prior the guy took zero damage that’s the reason he was able to extend his career.

Canelo at 23 was a very green 23 he was far from the fighter he is today.

Canelo anihilates Floyd now and even the Floyd fanboys know it that’s why their so against the rematch.
              Canelo at 36 will be all washed up. Floyd stated 100x his body and hands broke down after gatti. Even his broken rib was sticking out of his body

Canelo was pro for 8 years with 40 plus fights. Nobody said Hearns was green at 22 when he lost to SRL but Canelo was a year older with twice as many fights.. lol yeah right, All u have is excuses kid. Pathetic loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                Not to bright either. Instead of pocket watching worrying about what Floyd's taking home what you doing.

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                May 22/99 – W (Juuko) – $400,000

Sep 11/99 – W (Genera) – $500,000

Mar 18/00 – W (Vargas) – $750,000

Oct 21/00 – W (Augustus) – $250,000

Jan 20/01 – W (Corrales) – $1,500,000

May 26/01 – W (Hernandez) – $2,200,000

Nov 10/01 – W (Chavez) – $1,800,000

Apr 20/02 – W (Castillo) – $2,200,000

Dec 7/02 – W (Castillo) – $2,400,000

Apr 19/03 – W (Sosa) – $2,800,000

Nov 1/03 – W (N’dou) – $3,000,000

May 22/04 – W (Corley) – $3,000,000

Jan 22/05 – W (Bruseles) – N/A

Jun 25/05 – W (Gatti) – $3,200,000

Nov 19/05 – W (Mitchell) – $4,300,000

Apr 8/06 – W (Judah) – $5,000,000

Nov 4/06 – W (Baldomir) – $8,000,000

How do you come at me for pocket watching, when it appears thats all you do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Real boxer View Post

How do you come at me for pocket watching, when it appears thats all you do?
                  Still not to bright. They teach you how to read write and comprehend by the 6th grade. If you could properly do that you would see it's a reply to another pocket watcher spreading false facts just like your dum azz lmao. Remember that show are u smarter than a 5th grader? You definitely wouldn't have fared to well lmao dummy

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Didn’t Canelo call him out?
                    Yes but that conner statement..... I mean thats really just something that could have been better said...lol.

Comment

• Tbe with cold hard facts

It simply cannot be denied

Comment

Working...
                      X