No announcement yet.

Khabib threaten UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    was it only khabib's team that attacked conor? conor and his team didnt do anything???
    Was Khabib and his team that started it. It was them that invaded the ring and them that started the fight in the audience.

Comment

was it only khabib's team that attacked conor? conor and his team didnt do anything???
      i saw khabib jump a fence and attack people and mcnuggat getting whacked in the ring after the fight, what did u see?

Comment

Guess that confirms Ferguson beating McGregor for the vacant title then.

Comment

Putin? I think he can cover it.

Comment

I don't know why fights are allowed in hockey but I always assumed it worked as a pressure valve when the players become too heated. That is all it was but the bad part was that it had the potential to spark a larger riot between the fans and then somebody gets hurt. So yeah it was a learning experience for all and I hope for Dana White as well.

Comment

ufc cant do anything about it but who's gonna pay khabib?
              Yeah of course he will take some hit financially but I'm saying he can still fight and make good money just get some big money backers in Russia and sell PPV streams of that shyt around the world. UFC get's no cut of the money and he can continue his career.
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 10-11-2018, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
                i saw khabib jump a fence and attack people and mcnuggat getting whacked in the ring after the fight, what did u see?
                i saw conon running picking up a dolly and smashing it into the bus window and actually made him even bigger after that.

i saw conor's team mate outside of the octagon waving khabib to "come get it".. starts at 0:17, that's the reason khabib jumped the fence.

Comment

"why no one says anything to him about insulting my homeland, religion, nation & family?"

FREEDOM OF SPEECH BIATCHES!!!!!

LEARN TO LOVE IT!!!!!!

YA'LL

GONNA

LEARN

THE

HARD

WAY!!!!!

Comment

He's forcing UFC to give him the boot. I love it, UFC is has been entering a black hole for a while now and losing Khabib and the mystique of Conor at the same time might be the hammer that puts final nail in the coffin. They don't have anybody else.

Who's going to be their new star, Rose lmao?

Comment

i saw conon running picking up a dolly and smashing it into the bus window and actually made him even bigger after that.

i saw conor's team mate outside of the octagon waving khabib to "come get it".. starts at 0:17, that's the reason khabib jumped the fence.

So mcnuggat smashed a window with a dolly and a few guys in the crowd waved a bit maybe at khabib and therefore its all their fault, thats just silly right there

there is a big difference between waving at someone and attacking that person, big difference

its not like these clowns have said nothing in the build up themselves, they were involved in the trash talk themselves and that makes them hypocrites plus they attacked people at an mma event after the event was over and outside the octagon and inside with guys who were not even supposed to be there

Comment

Working...
                      X