Hearn:Matchroom have 2 more 8 show deals to be announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    Just seen this on twitter

Please Eddie, I BEG you, hire me to Matchroom Italy! I'll do anything! I'll make coffee, I'll sweep the floors, I'll spew propaganda endlessly, I'll give Giovani De Carolis handjobs before fights!! Just pay me and get me a condo on the Amalfi coast!!!

Comment

Damn Italy is weak as hell

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Please Eddie, I BEG you, hire me to Matchroom Italy! I'll do anything! I'll make coffee, I'll sweep the floors, I'll spew propaganda endlessly, I'll give Giovani De Carolis handjobs before fights!! Just pay me and get me a condo on the Amalfi coast!!!
        Wow 😮

In seriousness it will be interesting what he does next. He can’t possibly be at every event now so he’s going to have to have a head of uk, Italy, Germany and USA etc isn’t he? Given he is almost the brand; does that change going forwards or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
          Germany and TBC. Would expect both to be DAZN territories? So only Switzerland and Austria to choose from?

Think the guy who said Russia might be right as there is already talk of povetkin signing with matchroom?

Wow DAZN is growing fast.

WBSS
          10 x golden boy
          16 x matchroom USA
          16 x matchroom uk
          8 x matchroom Germany
          8 x match tbc

Does DAZN have the Monaco fights?

Wow!
          Are all these random country cards going to be on DAZN USA?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Are all these random country cards going to be on DAZN USA?
            It hasn’t been announced yet but I assume they will be; I think there using this to make all boxing cards in all DAZN app countries. Clearly gives them opportunity for a wider subscription base beyond purely america

Comment

Working...
            X