No announcement yet.

Whyte vs Parker PPV numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whyte vs Parker PPV numbers

The Whyte vs Parker fight did more than 400K buys.

28 July 2018 Dillian Whyte vs. Joseph Parker SkySportsBoxOfficeLogo.png 474,000 [190][191]

This means that Whyte and Hearn are laughing all the way to the bank and Whyte probably has now earned more than Wilder in his last 3 fights combined.

Think about that for a moment.

Good job pocket watching instead of wanting the best HWs to fight

Who cares what Whyte earns he’s being used as a pawn so Hearn can at least delay or not have AJ fight Wilder ( if Whyte wins )

500k UK PPV equals about 5 mil to the promoters side. I doubt Whyte made the lions share of that , I bet Parker and Matchroom took the majority of it but who cares props Whyte got paid

At this point Whyte has done enough to deserve a Wilder fight but why the f.uck would Wilder and his team make a fight with a fighter not named AJ to benefit Hearn

Comment

Think about the comparison. Someone who views himself as the top dog in the HW division is earning less than at least 4 other guys in the division.

Joshua, Parker, Whyte, Povetkin will all have earned multiples of what Wilder has earned in his last fight.

What does that say about Wilder and his recognition by the American public.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyman View Post
        Think about the comparison. Someone who views himself as the top dog in the HW division is earning less than at least 4 other guys in the division.

Joshua, Parker, Whyte, Povetkin will all have earned multiples of what Wilder has earned in his last fight.

What does that say about Wilder and his recognition by the American public.
        What’s with the pocket watching, Why do you even f.ucking care what another man makes that has no effect on your life

As a boxing fan you should want the best to fight the best

Your acting Like Wilder isn’t a millionaire many times over And I seriously doubt that Dylan Whyte or Parker have made more $ in the last 3 years then Wilder has

But really who f.ucking cares , all you should want AJ / Wilder to fight

Comment

And he still not worth nowhere near as much as wilder lol

Comment

Bla bla bla.

Comment

If we're honest, it says more about the UK fanbase than it does Wilder...
              I didn't even bother watching it for free. Both are pretty awful.
              Last edited by Redd Foxx; 08-07-2018, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                What’s with the pocket watching, Why do you even f.ucking care what another man makes that has no effect on your life

As a boxing fan you should want the best to fight the best

Your acting Like Wilder isn’t a millionaire many times over And I seriously doubt that Dylan Whyte or Parker have made more $ in the last 3 years then Wilder has

But really who f.ucking cares , all you should want AJ / Wilder to fight
                Seriously man, they are all rich. Just give us the fight we want!

Comment

Not bad... and that’s his first PPV.

Comment

The UK must be completely bereft of quality sports or full of stupid, yet supportive idiots. Perhaps both.

Comment

Working...
                    X