Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Richard Abril get robbed tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Richard Abril get robbed tonight?

Richard Abril vs Sharif Bogere (If you've not seen Bogere its worth watching just for his entrances) tonight.

I feel this fight will go the distance but will Abril get the decision do you think should he deserve it?

I just have no faith in Abril winning a decision.
    He beat Prescott for me, he beat the **** out of Lundy and got robbed. He toyed with Rios and got robbed (Jerry Roth 116-112 Rios, lol, I'd love to punch you)

He will get robbed.

I got mad respect for guys like Abril and Molina. How do you stay motivated after being shafted time after time again?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Judges hate runners and huggers. I'd be happy to see runners and huggers lose. Man, I hate these mother****ers.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        He will get robbed.

I got mad respect for guys like Abril and Molina. How do you stay motivated after being shafted time after time again?

I am tempted to bet on Bogere just because of the odds and I feel he'll get a gift but I fancy Abril to beat him convincingly. I'm not sure I fancy betting on a guy in hope he gets a gift decision tbh lol

I don't know how they keep motivation, maybe they actually use it to help motivate themselves but its gotta fu.ck with your head bigtime.
        Once, you can understand but 3 times in 2 fights you won wide. You've gotta feel for the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Judges hate runners and huggers. I'd be happy to see runners and huggers lose.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            Judges hate runners and huggers. I'd be happy to see runners and huggers lose. Man, I hate these mother****ers.

Hes not a runner though. Hes a tall, slick boxer with great inside fighting.

He don't run, he'll happily stand his ground and school you in the pocket too.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
              Quote:

Originally Posted by KRAFTSMAN

Hes not a runner though. Hes a tall, slick boxer with great inside fighting.

He don't run, he'll happily stand his ground and school you in the pocket too.
              With the Philly shell.

Comment

I think Abril wins on the cards tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

He will get robbed.

I am tempted to bet on Bogere just because of the odds and I feel he'll get a gift but I fancy Abril to beat him convincingly. I'm not sure I fancy betting on a guy in hope he gets a gift decision tbh lol

I don't know how they keep motivation, maybe they actually use it to help motivate themselves but its gotta fu.ck with your head bigtime.
                  Once, you can understand but 3 times in 2 fights you won wide. You've gotta feel for the guy.
                  This is why I said I got respect for them . How do you turn that into motivation? Or stay motivated thru it? It just seems tough for me. These judges are literally fkin your career over and getting paid while you do all the hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Richard Abril vs Sharif Bogere (If you've not seen Bogere its worth watching just for his entrances) tonight.

I feel this fight will go the distance but will Abril get the decision do you think should he deserve it?

I just have no faith in Abril winning a decision.
                    He beat Prescott for me, he beat the **** out of Lundy and got robbed. He toyed with Rios and got robbed (Jerry Roth 116-112 Rios, lol, I'd love to punch you)
                    Abril has terrible, terrible luck in the ring, but he was very fortunate that the WBA saw how bad the decision versus Rios was and rewarded him accordingly. That said, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Richie got robbed tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X