Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video shows Florida politician shooting & killing a shoplifter (before the hurricane)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who gives a fuk? One less thief in the world.

Comment

If the hatchet is in his hand and not in his pocket can it really be called shoplifting if he hasn't exited the store?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I can't fully see what was happening in the doorway. Its a weird angle. And I don't hear sh^t which would potentially solve some of the context of the situation.

Personally like I said my doubts are stemming from if I was the business owner I'd have shot this mfer with a hatchet coming my way well before he was touching me. And the fact this dude hadn't already shot this mfer is making me think maybe he wasn't THAT scared for his life. Then again this mfer still has a hatchet in his hand so idk.
        You ever did jury duty?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Stop wasting time with that undercover puzzy. Notice he's never seen anything or neutral when whites do their fckery. Dude can't even reason straight without flapping all over the place like a biatch. Dem boi deh fi guh suck dem madda.
          Yuh see it.........

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            If the hatchet is in his hand and not in his pocket can it really be called shoplifting if he hasn't exited the store?
            In some places, yes, if he's past the point of sale. Other places you do have to exit the business

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Anyone can preach badness online, but I would love for you to try this, pvssy. That's all i am saying. I am
              daring one of you to try this. Nothing more to say to you. You expose yourself as an online badman and racist.
              I aint racist, came at you with the same energy you came at me. Cant deal with it keep my name/my peoples out your mouth.

PS: Ive done it plenty of times this how I know you fools wont do shit, ohhh I know you like to think you will but when it hit the fan all you weak fucks fold up. #FACTS

Comment

He's not going life and death over a $10 item. He's trying to flee from the guy with the gun because he doesn't want to be killed and because he doesn't want to go to jail.

A better question is what compels someone to shoot somebody over a $10 item or over any property. Unless you're a psychopath you have to reconcile murdering someone with some sort of justification.
                That is a good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Dude was allegedly shoplifting a hatchet. If a mfer come my way with a hatchet & I got a gun Imma probably shot the mfer to.

I can't tell much of anything in that quiet ass, sh^tty view video, but supposedly this dude had a hatchet & he was all up close to this mfer so I say game f#cking over.

If this mfer stole a sprinkler he'd be cool now or I could understand how it'd be wrong to have shot him.
                  I think the key is allegedly.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    I think the key is allegedly.
                    Well there are a lot of allegedly's in this incident it sounds like still. That is a pretty big one doe & it sounds like it was the case in the story, but I'm not really seeing a hatchet hence my allegedly with that.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      I aint racist, came at you with the same energy you came at me. Cant deal with it keep my name/my peoples out your mouth.

PS: Ive done it plenty of times this how I know you fools wont do shit, ohhh I know you like to think you will but when it hit the fan all you weak fucks fold up. #FACTS
                      You ain't a racist, but "i have done it plenty of times". Trust me when i tell you i would have been the last. Called me the N word all you want, but spit in my face, my ratchet knife would be buried so deep in your throat, puzzy, it would be the last time you take a breath or spit. Done talking, as i said anyone can be badman online.

Comment

Working...
                      X