Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder “After I beat Fury I deserve More Than 50% Against Anthony Joshua"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    It feels so good that the tables have turned, its Eddie Hearn begging Deontay on behalf of GayJ. The 'Bronze-Bomber' is dictating the terms as he should be as the longest reigning HW champion of the world, and if its not clear to you UK nuthuggers yet, it will be crystal clear when the Gypsy 'Queen' is knockout cold on BT sport in your living rooms this December on PPV.

Wilder looked like a mong in his fights against Malik Scott and Gerald Washington, both very tall fighters.

I hope they didn't take dives because judging by the dives they took Deontay Wilder is in DEEP DEEP trouble December 1st. (Que The Benny Hill theme tune lol)

Comment

If he beats Fury and the fight does well he should get 50/50

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        After the Fury fight i would not be surprise if they come out and claim the sold more than the actual numbers. Just to validate Wilder "New found drawing power".
        I said this when they first talked about the fight. The same thing GoldenBoy did with Canelo's numbers when he fought Khan and Smith. All of a sudden the numbers weren't released bujt there were rumors that they did "this much or that much". Hhahahaha and idiots believed them. Wilder's team will do the exact same thing. I am counting on it. This fight will do dismal nmber on American PPV and it's showing in the UK at 3 or 4 in the morning so the numbers there will be bad too. But, as I said, they will spin it and then come back to Hearn like they are PPV kings or something hahahah

Comment

Will continue to beat the best , he will continue to pack out stadiums & big purse and he will continue to have 3 belts.
          Let wilder face off with fury and watch it under perform and if wilder continues to want a bigger share than he is worth.
          F@ck him off because he is acting like a mug

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
            Wilder looked like a mong in his fights against Malik Scott and Gerald Washington, both very tall fighters.

I hope they didn't take dives because judging by the dives they took Deontay Wilder is in DEEP DEEP trouble December 1st. (Que The Benny Hill theme tune lol)
            I don't think I fully understand what you mean to say. Would you mind rewording?

Comment

Both Wilder and Fury are already pricing themselves out of the Joshua fight.

Comment

Working...
              X