Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman blocks man from entering his apartment then wants friendship with him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    So happen this is an increase phenomenon with blacks getting police called on them for just minding their businesses and it is mostly done by white women.

Heard about the nine year old black kid who recently got the police called on him for sexual assault? However, luckily the camera shows he didn't even knew the woman existed as he passed her minding his business.
    her back was turned, they walked by and she felt someone/thing touched her. she turned around and it just so happen to be a black boy that walked by. and yall making it seem like blacks is being targeted for these reasons for nothing when in fact, there has been cluntless times where a girl walks by and she gets harassed by brothers for the way she dresses, etc.

Comment

Sounds like she couldn't believe that a black guy earned enough money to live in the same luxury apartment complex that she did.

So she confronted him, followed him, harassed him, and then called the police on him after he went into his own residence.

Ironically, this dumb b**ch just got fired from her job so it looks like she's the one that won't be able to afford to live there.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        her back was turned, they walked by and she felt someone/thing touched her. she turned around and it just so happen to be a black boy that walked by. and yall making it seem like blacks is being targeted for these reasons for nothing when in fact, there has been cluntless times where a girl walks by and she gets harassed by brothers for the way she dresses, etc.
        All your scenarios are based on presumptions. We can never know for sure what she will do in your future scenarios, hence why we used our past/present experiences to come a conclusion. When there are instances of the exact scenarios experienced by white folks, ending with a call to the cops, then we can talk, man.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Ms Debbie gonna steal from her son. Fock u
          You can't do sh**t but add to whatever she is getting. F**ck you!

Comment

All your scenarios are based on presumptions. We can never know for sure what she will do in your future scenarios, hence why we used our past/present experiences to come a conclusion. When there are instances of the exact scenarios experienced by white folks, ending with a call to the cops, then we can talk, man.
            like i said, we know blacks gets treated unfairly for the most part but you're reaching with the article you posted. and like i said, these false accusations are not out of the norm when these are the type of crimes usually committed by blacks! call it karma or whatever the hell you want.

its not like these white folks is calling the cops and is accusing a black man of stealing their homework and doing it for them. they're calling the cops making false accusations of blacks breaking into their homes, etc. because this stuff actually does happens!

Comment

How do you explain her watching him using his keys to get in his apartment, said she wanted to get to know him, when rejected, called the cops and said he choked her???
              yeah she crazy, but still it could have all been avoided had he just follow the building rules and enter his key to get in the building from the start, instead like I said he went into "OH NO WHITEY OUT TO GET ME" mode and escalated the situation that could have been 100% avoided.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                You can't do sh**t but add to whatever she is getting. F**ck you!
                I wont buy a Crawford ppv, da fock? Fock u and ms debbie downer

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  like i said, we know blacks gets treated unfairly for the most part but you're reaching with the article you posted. and like i said, these false accusations are not out of the norm when these are the type of crimes usually committed by blacks! call it karma or whatever the hell you want.

its not like these white folks is calling the cops and is accusing a black man of stealing their homework and doing it for them. they're calling the cops making false accusations of blacks breaking into their homes, etc. because this stuff actually does happens!
                  So, basically false accusations are ok as long it is against blacks? Dude, you are an idiot.

Comment

In England we'd say mind yo own business

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                      I wont buy a Crawford ppv, da fock? Fock u and ms debbie downer
                      You will be watching though and Ms Debbie will be all over that screen. So f**ck you.

Comment

Working...
                      X