No announcement yet.

Gervonta Davis says he, Loma, and Canelo are better than Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gervonta Davis says he, Loma, and Canelo are better than Crawford

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 10-14-2018, 04:55 PM.

He's never been known for his intelligence...

Comment

To be honest I feel resume wise Loma and Canelo should be higher P4P...

Comment

Even the bruvvas are calling out the hype job. And supposedly only white bois like myself were "haters" of Crawford overrated hype . 12 rounds to tko a peg legged gimp bum is pretty sad. He da best doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Even the bruvvas are calling out the hype job. And supposedly only white bois like myself were "haters" of Crawford overrated hype . 12 rounds to tko a peg legged gimp bum is pretty sad. He da best doe.
          So wait, lmao. Now you take stock into what Davis is saying...and he basically ducked Loma Lmmfao...!!! And now Benavidez is a one legged gimp lmao. Where was the one legged gimp talk before the fight!!!???

Comment

Crawford is a good fighter, but certainly over rated.

Crawford wouldn't beat Thurman, Spence, Porter, or Brook. Danny Garcia-Crawford could go either way.

Mikey Garcia should consider moving up and fighting Crawford rather then Spence - lower risk, higher reward, and certainly a more winnable fight for him in general. I think he'd beat Crawford too in all honesty.

Loma is just too small, but p4p DEFINITELY better then Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              So wait, lmao. Now you take stock into what Davis is saying...and he basically ducked Loma Lmmfao...!!! And now Benavidez is a one legged gimp lmao. Where was the one legged gimp talk before the fight!!!???
              None of us watched benavidez fight before so we didn't know his feet were cement due to his fcked up knee

Comment

First time ive ever agreed with tank. Tank is only like 21 years old and his resume strength isnt too far behind from crawfords BUT HERES THE KICKER....Crawford is 10 YEARS older than tank so let that sink in.

Comment

Loma and Canelo yes but I wouldn't put Tank over him although I consider him an immense talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                    Idk how your deluded mind works. I've been calling Crawford a hype job bum beater for a while. Supposedly only white guys "hate" on Crawford. Now a few black guys are saying he's overrated and not so special. That's what I was getting at, if you can comprehend. I know proper English isn't ebonics nahmean. And Benavidez was called a bum by me plenty of times. I didn't think his leg would be that apparently gimp before the fight. Even ESPN's own people called out the leg.

Comment

Working...
                    X