Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler Will Speak To Golovkin About Charlo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm now convinced that gggroupies hate for canelo surpasses there love foe triple jab. The fact that Suleiman is giving triple only one fight to win in order to fight for the title again is a blessing for triple jab. He doesnt have to work his way back up, just beat one guy that's it. But somehow you gggroupies find a way to not only be unappreciative of this opportunity handed to triple jab, you guys cry saying that triple jab has to fight Canelos mandatory.. Lol SO WHAT?! you know how many boxers want to fight for the right to be mandatory? Your hate for canelo really blinds you gggroupies y'all need help. I'm not trolling, I'm being sincere here. Get well gggroupies.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      I want BBC in me fookin' arse

Comment

Shouldn't Charlo be Canelo's mandatory now that he has the belts?

Sounds like Cocksucker Gaylordhoya wants to protect Leedle Ortega Annie.

If that's the case, so be it. I'd love to see Golovkin vs. Charlo and if Golovkin wins, the crying from the detractors will be an added bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
          What exactly has Charlo done at 160 to earn ANYTHING??? #boxingpoliticssuck
          Charlo did everything the WBC told him to do to earn a title shot.
          What else was he supposed to do exactly?!

Comment

No reason not to take that fight unless they're protecting Golovkin. It's a damn good fight that puts Golovkin in position for the fight he wants. Make it happen.

Can't turn this down and then whine if Alvarez doesn't want a third fight.

Comment

Considering Charlo has already called out Golovkin before now, I don't think he would oppose this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                So how is that Canelo's fault that Sulaiman made that call??
                Think about it you dumb piece of shet!
                You're blaming the wrong guy you fool!
                Yeah yeah, I know, it's all Golovkin's fault. Everything is always Golovkin's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Considering Charlo has already called out Golovkin before now, I don't think he would oppose this fight.
                  That was when GGG had all the belts.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Shouldn't Charlo be Canelo's mandatory now that he has the belts?

Sounds like Cocksucker Gaylordhoya wants to protect Leedle Ortega Annie.

If that's the case, so be it. I'd love to see Golovkin vs. Charlo and if Golovkin wins, the crying from the detractors will be an added bonus.
                    This has nothing to do with Canelo. It was Loeffler who cried and put in a formal request asking them to let GGG jump the line in front of Charlo and become Canelo's mandatory. If not for that then after his voluntary he was going to be mandated to fight Charlo. WBC is actually trying to help GGG out and saying you want the fight in May then beat Charlo and you get it. They could of said phuk you GGG you had 2 cracks already it's Charlo's turn and you can work your way back up the ranking like anybody else. This is the compromise they made because Loeffler crying begging them to mandate the fight and skip Charlo.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      This has nothing to do with Canelo. It was Loeffler who cried and put in a formal request asking them to let GGG jump the line in front of Charlo and become Canelo's mandatory. If not for that then after his voluntary he was going to be mandated to fight Charlo. WBC is actually trying to help GGG out and saying you want the fight in May then beat Charlo and you get it. They could of said phuk you GGG you had 2 cracks already it's Charlo's turn and you can work your way back up the ranking like anybody else. This is the compromise they made because Loeffler crying begging them to mandate the fight and skip Charlo.
                      Whatever the case is, Golovkin Charlo should be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X