Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does it bother you when another man touches your shoulders and shakes you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    Coming from the guy who's hero constantly tongue kisses broner you should know

.... The only shaking I can think of right now is Teetotaler's GIF. Who is it?

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post

.... The only shaking I can think of right now is Teetotaler's GIF. Who is it?
      Jessica lucas. We got married this past summer

Comment

Jessica lucas. We got married this past summer
        Nice, ........... but ........ I think she's playing you with a fake Canadian marriage license cause she's engaged to some chef dude.

They spend their time searching the world for the greatest donut of all time ..... I guess it's a foodie thing.

Comment

Nice, ........... but ........ I think she's playing you with a fake Canadian marriage license cause she's engaged to some chef dude.

They spend their time searching the world for the greatest donut of all time ..... I guess it's a foodie thing.

That ****ing *****! Ima beat her ass and eat some of her mans donuts when she gets back from filming her show!

Edit: smh why does the guy have the long one in his mouth and not her?

Comment

eat some of her mans donuts
            LOL!!

I got your back man ...... I hate cheating women too .... but ........... I don't think your wording came out right on that one.

Some people might read into that the wrong way.

Comment

LOL!!

I got your back man ...... I hate cheating women too .... but ........... I don't think your wording came out right on that one.

Some people might read into that the wrong way.
              Thanks bro
              i stand by what i said

Comment

No, except when it goes on for more than like five seconds. There is also an opposite thing I dont like, which is when someone acts like they are showing a little pat or rub on the shoulder but it turns into the Spock nerve squeeze and that's when you know they're really just jealous
                Last edited by maracho; 09-23-2018, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  NO.
                  I dont really like being touched by anyone even my wife unless it's leading somewere.
                  Personal space is a big thing with me.
                  I feel irrratable if people get too close to me.
                  Tis why I never ride the train during rush hour.
                  Don't worry man it's just autism, the whole personal space and not liking being touched thing I mean. All your posts on boxingscene make sense now, now I know why.

Are you Chinese-Australian by any chance?

Comment

If there are three standing stalls in the bathroom, two empty, and I am using the one on the far right. If you decide to use stall in the middle, we fightin after I get done pissing..

#RealN iggaCommandments

Comment

Best Avi ever

Comment

Working...
                      X