• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballers is Back!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
      Ballers is Back!!!!!!
      Yeah I'm loving it LOL. Looks like that Wayne shot caller wants Spence to leave his boss and work for him instead and they gonna bring a NFL team to Vegas.

I like how Steph Curry makes plans with Spence and then bails LOL.

I think some of the Rock's best acting is on the show he seems to come from a true place when he talks bout his ups and downs and being broke and not having anything and bouncing back. I'm inspired!

Comment

• I love how the Rock is single and gets to bang all these chicks in every town that he goes.

Not sure if I like Ricky knocking up that one chick. I mean she wasn't even that fine right?

Comment

• Damn forgot to keep this going?

Well thoughts fam on the current season? I actually like that they came to LA to try to expand, but Miami seems like a lot more fun. It's weird they didnt up the cameos or at least have Spence bumping into a ton of A-Listers just by going out to eat and stuff like Entourage always did.

I'm not feeling Russell Brand, I never really liked him, so I might be biased, but his character is pretty annoying too. The whole Action Sports take over seemed cool at first, but its already getting old fast.

I like how Spence is now the real star of the show and everyone else are secondary characters.

Scouting the high school kid for USC was a dope idea how they surprised him with a stadium full of fans.

What do you guys think about this season so far????

Comment

Working...
          X