Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley splitting with Joel Diaz was worse than Pacman splitting from Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bradley splitting with Joel Diaz was worse than Pacman splitting from Roach

The way Tim Bradley went about firing Joel Diaz his long time trainer for over 10 years in boxing, he actually insulted Diaz and accused him to his face of just taking a check.

That was low and then insulted Diaz to the media, and saying THIS guy, instead of by his name, all because his wife got in his head to fire him

And then saying he learned more from Atlas than he did in his entire ten years or so with Diaz was insulting and classless

Pacman firing Roach is not sad, because Roach didn't teach Pac ****, everyone has been saying Roach should just retire and let someone train Pac

If anything Pac pity Roach and gave him millions out of loyalty, Pac should be given props for finally getting rid of Roach and Arum,

its too late but at least he finally did it, Roach was nothing but an over hyped trainer, show me one fighter he took from the Amateurs to the pros?

I hope Pacman hires Teddy Atlas, at least Atlas defended Pacman, Roach shat on his own fighter, stop being fooled by Roach image the man is a savage who hides behind his illness to get away with trash talking and snake behavior.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    The way Tim Bradley went about firing Joel Diaz his long time trainer for over 10 years in boxing, he actually insulted Diaz and accused him to his face of just taking a check.

That was low and then insulted Diaz to the media, and saying THIS guy, instead of by his name, all because his wife got in his head to fire him

And then saying he learned more from Atlas than he did in his entire ten years or so with Diaz was insulting and classless

Pacman firing Roach is not sad, because Roach didn't teach Pac ****, everyone has been saying Roach should just retire and let someone train Pac

If anything Pac pity Roach and gave him millions out of loyalty, Pac should be given props for finally getting rid of Roach and Arum,

its too late but at least he finally did it, Roach was nothing but an over hyped trainer, show me one fighter he took from the Amateurs to the pros?

I hope Pacman hires Teddy Atlas, at least Atlas defended Pacman, Roach shat on his own fighter, stop being fooled by Roach image the man is a savage who hides behind his illness to get away with trash talking and snake behavior.

Comment

Working...
    X