Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does every competitive fight demand an immediate rematch...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    For you? Only if it's floyd or ward, buttlovekin gets a pass because you wanna bang his azz
    why do you keep bringing up floyd. i didnt think he needed to rematch maidana. do i think ward needs to rematch kovalev?- yes. as much as you and the other racist black supremacists on here cry, ggg-jacobs was a very different fight to ward-kovalev

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      No, just the ones involving your favorite fighter on the losing side of things. If your favorite fighter wins a close competitive fight, you should passionately defend his right to pass on the rematch.

At least that's what I've learned from NSB.
      Bingo! The hypocrisy on this site is disgusting man. BE CONSISTENT. If you screamed and yelled for a rematch between Kovalev and Ward (I did) then do the same for GGG and Jacobs(I did) . Instead you have people making excuses for GGG while calling Andre a coWARD for not IMMEDIATELY signing onto a rematch. Truly and utterly pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Bingo! The hypocrisy on this site is disgusting man. BE CONSISTENT. If you screamed and yelled for a rematch between Kovalev and Ward (I did) then do the same for GGG and Jacobs(I did) . Instead you have people making excuses for GGG while calling Andre a coWARD for not IMMEDIATELY signing onto a rematch. Truly and utterly pathetic

They have no shame.

Comment

Jacobs deserved an immediate rematch, but he didn't call for it (in fact he was decent and realistic).

Comment

Working...
          X