No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Turned Down Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    So he actually went through with that and sued Golden Boy? Jeez.
    Yeah, it seems like Guerrero thought he could sign with GBP & get the Floyd fight -- Then get out of the contract, sign with TR & get the Pacman fight and then retire. That plan has backfired in a major way ... now he's going to be back & forth in court over the next year instead of fighting.

Comment

So? Not a big deal, Guerrerro must have turn down around 2/3 fights since he fought. Mayweather now, didn't he turn down Thurman?

Comment

So who does Khan want to fight??all he has been doing is turning down fights

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          So who does Khan want to fight??all he has been doing is turning down fights
          Read the thread. Khan didn't turn it down. Fight can't happen because Guererro is suing Golden Boy.

Just Guerrerro trying to stay in the headlines.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Guerrero was not even in the radar as far as 140/147 is concerned. Only had a very average fight against a guy that went back down to 140.

The moment Guerrero beat Broner, I mean Berto, suddenly he became a star and ready for Floyd ...... funny how that works, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by KermitTheKiller View Post
              Aydin was hitting Guerro with the same punches over and over and over, same thing with Berto. Immediately after Guerrero, Karass comes in and straight looks better then Guerrero. One arm or not Berto still was gonna get stomped

Karass has fought the much harder competition (besides Mayweather) and is naturally bigger. Not moving up in weight like guerrero but coming down

Im glad guerrero ducked Thurman because we got a much better fight out of Karass. Guerrero would have got KTFO in 2 rounds by Thurman

I respect everybody's opinion but IMO Gurrero is an okay fighter but hes a pampered journeyman. The man got spanked by Salido at 126 pounds

I agree with a lot of what you're saying. But I don't think Thurman would KO Guerrero. It would be a messy fight and I'm not sure who would win because of how dirty it would be. And Salido did spank Guerrero, but Salido was on drugs, so you gotta kinda dismiss that even though I think Salido would've beat him the same way clean.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                Really, Berto almost beat Soto- Karass with one arm.

And Guerrero destroyed Aydin what life and death?

Guerrero is solid, with his future still in front of him. To compare him to Soto-Karass is insulting.
                Guerrero didn't destroy Aydin. He took quite a bit of punishment in that one. And he took even more punishment against Berto. He got hammered A LOT. It's just Berto got it even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                  there's a line waiting to fight Khan?

you know what line I'm talking about. their all in the same line, khan happens to be ahead because of who he is.

Comment

Working...
                  X