Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin Rematch is "Imminent" - Says Golden Boy Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just hurry up and finalise this fight Ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Of course you do, you little Red Balls-hugger. You love those crooked judges.
      Don Trella had Lil'G beating Jacobs. He scored it a DRAW for Canelo. Maybe Loeffler and Abel shouldn't bother choosing the judges? They could be Kazakh judges and they'd still score it for Nelo cause Mexico pimping Euroasia

Comment

Originally posted by crixus85 View Post
        "Imminent" is not in Alvarez' bosses vocabulary when it comes to boxing Golovkin. Delay, delay, delay is their mantra. Anything to add days, weeks, months to GGG's age. Golovkin beat him in September anyway. Alvarez, waiting for him to age, is hardly a way to promote the manly(macho) image, we are fed as a desirable trait from boxers south of the border! Alvarez does not fit this description. Just as well we have terrific fighters like Salido and many more to continue the rich Mexican heritage.
        Yes. It is true, EuroAsians can't age like African Americans still pimping it hard past 40. Lil'g has withered his body still draining at 160. But there's hope, Bhop moved up and relinquished his power at 175 in similar age. Can't hate on Nelo, the 154 fighter that built Gennady's name, a Kazakh who's been a pro at 160 for 12 years....

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Triple jab will quit out of frustration like rigo did. He knows he will miss more than he did in the first fight.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Boxing42 View Post
          I predict he goes out via a body shot or multiple body shots

Yeah, for some reason, I think in the first fight GGG was as good as he will be vs Canelo. I have a premonition it won't be a good ending for him. He'll either be embarrassed with a UD loss, or quit by round 8-10.

That's your wishful thinking. Your hero just followed Canelo around the ring all night, never CUT OFF the ring like a good boxer would have. And Canelo connected with a bunch of sharp, solid punches (that you obviously chose to not see). Plus Canelo's defense was superb. He had GGG frustrated constantly. You could see it on GGG's face if you'd have bothered to notice. Canelo's only mistake was not being quite as active throwing punches as he should have. But I'm sure that will be addressed in training.

But hey, believe whatever you wanna believe, friend. The fight looks to be happening, and the truth will soon come out.
          see here's the problem with Canelo fans. You guys think that just because someone favors ggg over Canelo that they're ggg fans. I'm not. I just know that Canelo ducked him and then lost when they fought. Newsflash, about 90% of boxers, trainers, and media all felt the same way. The only people arguing against it, are the people who idolize Canelo or the people who have something to gain financially from him like Oscar and Hopkins....and adalaide Byrd.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
            Don Trella had Lil'G beating Jacobs. He scored it a DRAW for Canelo. Maybe Loeffler and Abel shouldn't bother choosing the judges? They could be Kazakh judges and they'd still score it for Nelo cause Mexico pimping Euroasia
            So you're telling me Canelo has received questionable scorecards in Vegas? Mayweather, Lara, GGG, on and on...

Comment

Quote:
              Quote:
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by mcdonalds View Post
              Triple jab will quit out of frustration like rigo did. He knows he will miss more than he did in the first fight.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Boxing42 View Post
              I predict he goes out via a body shot or multiple body shots

Yeah, for some reason, I think in the first fight GGG was as good as he will be vs Canelo. I have a premonition it won't be a good ending for him. He'll either be embarrassed with a UD loss, or quit by round 8-10.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by rrayvez View Post
              funny, alot of wishful thinking here. If anyone looked uncomfortable in that first fight it was Canelo. He was gassing and moving around more than we've ever seen. He was outlanded the entire fight and reduced tonorimariktntheowing pot shots. He didn't sit down on any shots and had no intention of trying to inflict punishment. Yet somehow, you guys are predicting he'll make ggg quit in the rematch? The over rating of Canelo based on his popularity and bias is unreal.

That's your wishful thinking. Your hero just followed Canelo around the ring all night, never CUT OFF the ring like a good boxer would have. And Canelo connected with a bunch of sharp, solid punches (that you obviously chose to not see). Plus Canelo's defense was superb. He had GGG frustrated constantly. You could see it on GGG's face if you'd have bothered to notice. Canelo's only mistake was not being quite as active throwing punches as he should have. But I'm sure that will be addressed in training.

But hey, believe whatever you wanna believe, friend. The fight looks to be happening, and the truth will soon come out.

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
              see here's the problem with Canelo fans. You guys think that just because someone favors ggg over Canelo that they're ggg fans. I'm not. I just know that Canelo ducked him and then lost when they fought. Newsflash, about 90% of boxers, trainers, and media all felt the same way. The only people arguing against it, are the people who idolize Canelo or the people who have something to gain financially from him like Oscar and Hopkins....and adalaide Byrd.
              For not caring, you sure seem to be, coming back here 3-4 times already. I'm sure it's a majority, but I doubt it's 90% think GGG won. Have whatever opinion you want, friend. I really don't care. All I know is I'll be at the theater watching the rematch with interest. And I think Canelo will be very competitive and embarrass GGG. You disagree, fine. No big buzz.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                So you're telling me Canelo has received questionable scorecards in Vegas? Mayweather, Lara, GGG, on and on...
                Scorecards are synonymous in boxing. Even the non big stars have had awkward cards tallied that have included judges from bigger known title fights.

It's normal for a margin of error between a judge and a viewer. Also commentary is usually associated with inlfuential perception. If you want to talk about Lara, check out the Williams fight instead of crying about Nelo. Nelo had a more constructive fight than Williams...that's if you know boxing of course..

But hey, you had Pac beating Floyd, don't reply to my posts bruh!

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
                  Scorecards are synonymous in boxing. Even the non big stars have had awkward cards tallied that have included judges from bigger known title fights.

It's normal for a margin of error between a judge and a viewer. Also commentary is usually associated with inlfuential perception. If you want to talk about Lara, check out the Williams fight instead of crying about Nelo. Nelo had a more constructive fight than Williams...that's if you know boxing of course..

But hey, you had Pac beating Floyd, don't reply to my posts bruh!
                  LOL I was trolling when I said Pac beat Floyd. Come on, bro, wake up

I had Floyd winning that 7-5. I think Floyd gave away the 12th after he clinched the fight with that brilliant 11th. Floyd's 11th round against Pac was boxing at its finest.

Comment

Working...
                  X