Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McDonalds is nice but it i turns you into a fat ****er

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Man I'm only 30, and I remember the 39 cent hamburger and the 49 cent cheeseburger. The exponential rise of food costs all around ****in' blows my mind.

Anyway, yeah. Always loved McDonalds. Fuck Burger King.

Was telling Beer in another thread about the McCountry (sausage burger) they got in Europe. We NEED that ****.
      what is that dogs name?

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
        I must say, a remember the first day as if it were yesterday. My dad took me and my bro to McDs after football practice. I wasssa 6 years old. The smell of that French fries and Big Mac....

It isn't as good as it was 30+ years ago. Perhaps to provide for more people world wide, synthetic additives have taken over. I remember it used to be really goodm. Nowadays we have so many Burger Joints that copy American hipster cuisines which are really good too.

Just wanted to share this information with my NSB brothers, and to remind people that Ghost Of Flacid is my best friend. Tis is all

Comment

Big mac I remember tasting alot more flavorful and was bigger too. I still like eating though. I usually get mig mac or fish fillet sandwich.

Comment

If I want to go full fat yank I'll a big mac, medium fries, medium tea, and a 6pc order of mcnuggets. That's an occasional treat, although I eat constantly at Mickey D's but mainly the egg white McMuffin with a sugar free coffee for breakfast in the mornings.

I strongly recommend everybody downloading the McDonalds app, you get free food options everyday.

Comment

I can see the attraction if you're a kid, but if you're an adult who's still eating McDonalds or you buy it (or any other fast food crap) for your kids, then I don't understand. It's poison

Comment

The Egg McMuffin/hash brown combo is to die for. And their orange juice is tbe.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Big mac I remember tasting alot more flavorful and was bigger too. I still like eating though. I usually get mig mac or fish fillet sandwich.
                  I have never once seen a human being order a fish fillet sandwich in the UK. I have a theory that if you order it, it’ll trigger some sort of response where the secret service will monitor you from that point on bc what sort of anarchy loving psychopath would order a fish fillet out of everything else on that menu.

It’s a trick. I bet each uk restaurant has like only 3 in stock all year round and they’ll have been produce and frozen back in the 90s.

Comment

I usually get a Big Mac and then order 20 chicken nuggets “for the table”- McD tapas.

Also the McMuffins over here are Michelin star worthy, and they will retrieve you out of the worst hangovers.

Comment

UpHold up. 30 plus year old.

Just discovered Micky D'S

Last edited by Beercules; 01-07-2018, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X