Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite Floyd Mayweather fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    His fight with reality. He honestly believes he is TBE.
    He is T.B.E. Sorry to break the news to you.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Yes he is...The Best Excuses ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
        Got to admit, I was not really a fan of the "Money" Mayweather character much, a character of very high technical skills and defense - but he was still great regardless.

I enjoyed more of his "Pretty Boy" days in his younger years and in lower weight classes, lightning fast hands, quick reflexes and powerful combinations that would put you too sleep.

Mayweather-Gatti would be my favorite Mayweather fight of all time, I have never seen an outstanding performance of pure dominance over the years of watching Boxing.

Your favorite Mayweather fight of all time?

You're a weird guy. You told me in another thread that you preferred Money Mayweather to Pretty Boy But in this thread you are saying you prefer Pretty Boy.

I swear some of you guys on this forum have personality disorders.

Comment

for me i enjoyed the fraud/josie harris fight. ko'ed her in front of his kids. it was a classic mayweather event.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            You're a weird guy. You told me in another thread that you preferred Money Mayweather to Pretty Boy But in this thread you are saying you prefer Pretty Boy.

I swear some of you guys on this forum have personality disorders.
            Where did I state that idiot? I said Money Mayweather is more classy, disciplined and humble than PBF.

It doesn't mean I prefer Money Mayweather over PBF in terms of boxing ability. Get your facts straight dumb arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
              Where did I state that idiot? I said Money Mayweather is more classy, disciplined and humble than PBF.

It doesn't mean I prefer Money Mayweather over PBF in terms of boxing ability. Get your facts straight dumb arse.
              Almost no one would say Money Mayweather is classier than PBF.

Comment

Ricky Hatton vs. Floyd Mayweather was the one for me. I was never a Hatton fan, but I rode the wave of hype surrounding that fight. Almost everyone I knew backed Hatton to win as always. I was laughed at for saying he had a real chance of losing, amongst my peers. That was a true spectacle. In the UK it was like England were playing in the World Cup final, that was the level of exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  His fight with reality. He honestly believes he is TBE.
                  The Shantell Jackson fight as well, this thread is riddled with owners of TMT snapback’s

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Do you own a pair of TMT crew socks????

Comment

floyds memorable fights and great performances are against guys like gatti lmao. this is why he gets laughed at.

Comment

Working...
                      X