Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Its a Prank Bro! Stop! Bro don't hit me im just joking!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post

what happens when yall white boys talk that brave boxingscene trolling shyt to the real world.
    Well majority of them are poisoned by white guilt. to be fair if white guilt dont exist american negro will be treated just like minority treated by majority race in many country
    Last edited by betmen; 04-13-2017, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Thats definitely some white people sh^t to do on a random Thursday afternoon.

"Hey bros lets go to the bad neighborhood where people get robbed & shot & do some hahas".

8 minutes later.

"AHHHHHHHH *crying* ITS A PRANK!!!!!!!!!!!"

You can't do sh^t in bad neighborhoods like you do in the good neighborhoods. Thats a whole different world. Its not a black thing its a man thing (& tough girls thing cuz I've seen some girls beat the sh^t outta dudes in my time). And the level of manhood you need to show in neighborhoods where everyone is broke from the level of manhood you need in the rest of a city where its all about bank accounts, nice cars, nice clothes & a nice gym membership is entirely different.

Comment

That wasn't even a "white boy," doe?

It looked like a Middle-Eastern dude? He looked like an Egyptian!

But seriously - WTF do you expect somebody is gonna do if you run up and put your hands in their pockets, or try to grab their phones, etc.??

I probably wouldn't engage in a prolonged attack - prolly just a swift hook to the mandible.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Thats definitely some white people sh^t to do on a random Thursday afternoon.

"Hey bros lets go to the bad neighborhood where people get robbed & shot & do some hahas".

8 minutes later.

"AHHHHHHHH *crying* ITS A PRANK!!!!!!!!!!!"

You can't do sh^t in bad neighborhoods like you do in the good neighborhoods. Thats a whole different world. Its not a black thing its a man thing (& tough girls thing cuz I've seen some girls beat the sh^t outta dudes in my time). And the level of manhood you need to show in neighborhoods where everyone is broke from the level of manhood you need in the rest of a city where its all about bank accounts, nice cars, nice clothes & a nice gym membership is entirely different.

Was that dude even White that was doing it, doe??

Yeah - that's not even a White dude :/

For the most part your statement holds true, doe..
          Last edited by Cheek busting; 04-13-2017, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWuzKangs View Post
            Was that dude even White that was doing it, doe??

Yeah - that's not even a White dude :/

For the most part your statement holds true, doe..
            Was that all the same dude? I thought it was a bunch of different dudes?

And yea for sure all weren't white (or the one guy if I'm mistaken). I'm just thinking of that quintessential suburban dude bro who's most often a white guy type personality, but for sure they aren't 100% white dudes. There's all races of suburban dude bros, even black suburban dude bros, to be fair with your critique of my post.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Was that all the same dude? I thought it was a bunch of different dudes?

And yea for sure all weren't white (or the one guy if I'm mistaken). I'm just thinking of that quintessential suburban dude bro who's most often a white guy type personality, but for sure they aren't 100% white dudes. There's all races of suburban dude bros, even black suburban dude bros, to be fair with your critique of my post.
              Hahah "suburban dude bro" - yes - perfect description!

And yeah I think there's at least two dudes there? Or maybe he just has a haircut, or a hat on in some where it's hard to tell?

Comment

Originally posted by WeWuzKangs View Post
                Hahah "suburban dude bro" - yes - perfect description!

And yeah I think there's at least two dudes there? Or maybe he just has a haircut, or a hat on in some where it's hard to tell?

i hope it's more than one dude. otherwise homie ahmed is going to be punchy by his 35th birthday, and soon won't have a single pair of shoes to his name.

Comment

how do you guys not know ETHAN BRADBERRY!?!

Comment

Watching some pranks video since 2013
                    Last edited by RomanReigns; 08-31-2017, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      pent up anger. thats why prisons are filled to the brim. no self control.
                      This video shows exactly why there are so many blacks in prison.
                      Last edited by Xoo; 08-31-2017, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X