Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Would Danny Garcia Handle This Right Hook To The Chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Danny some respect. He eats shots and keeps fighting back. Boy is tough as a $2 steak.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Show Danny some respect. He eats shots and keeps fighting back. Boy is tough as a $2 steak.
      Collazo is a home-brewed Haymon security guard on PBC. I can assure you Haymon in the last two years did contemplate in making Collazo vs Garcia at 147 at the Barclays.

Haymon: ''First, what would you guys like to do?''
      A. Garcia: ''I want Danny to swiftly settle into 147...but give us a super tune-up and then we want Peterson at 143.''
      Haymon: ''A super tune-up ey? Hmm....how about Rod Salka, homeboy is the shıt..''
      A. Garcia: ''Who?''
      Haymon: ''Don't worry about it, but yall funna handle the beef for this fight's aftermath...''
      A. Garcia: ''shzzz, ain't no problem Al, Danny gonna show all the haterz what's up! Then we want Paulie for the 147 debut.''
      Haymon: ''I think Paulie would like that too. He did mention your name several times. I do got Luis Collazo for my Brooklyn metrics in mind. A solid gatekeeper at 147. Plus as you know, he too is Puerto Rican. I can promote it well.''
      Garcia: ''hells naw nigg@...who he fought lately?! His ass got got beat by Khan nigg@. we'll go with Peterson at 143 to truly settle at 147....bitsch I'm from Philly!''
      Haymon: ''Ok Angel, calm down you bitschass *****...umm funna get Broner on yo ass at 143 if you keep it up.''

Comment

He'd take a seat on the canvas and his dad would jump in the ring trying to fight the opponent getting DannyBoy DQ'd.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          Low Blow Garcia. I think Garcia had an all time high of missed hooks in that bout. I also liked Garcia with that hopeful look on his face of desperation when they were announcing the scorecards... I wonder why
          Sorry, could you be more specific are you a butthurt Matthysse fan or a Mexican fan that doesn't know how to score fights. The list of Garcia haters is growing so rapidly that it's becoming hard to keep track.

Comment

Collazo is a home-brewed Haymon security guard on PBC. I can assure you Haymon in the last two years did contemplate in making Collazo vs Garcia at 147 at the Barclays.

A. Garcia: ''I want Danny to swiftly settle into 147...but give us a super tune-up and then we want Peterson at 143.''
            Haymon: ''A super tune-up ey? Hmm....how about Rod Salka, homeboy is the shıt..''
            Haymon: ''Don't worry about it, but yall funna handle the beef for this fight's aftermath...''
            A. Garcia: ''shzzz, ain't no problem Al, Danny gonna show all the haterz what's up! Then we want Paulie for the 147 debut.''
            Haymon: ''I think Paulie would like that too. He did mention your name several times. I do got Luis Collazo for my Brooklyn metrics in mind. A solid gatekeeper at 147. Plus as you know, he too is Puerto Rican. I can promote it well.''
            Garcia: ''hells naw nigg@...who he fought lately?! His ass got got beat by Khan nigg@. we'll go with Peterson at 143 to truly settle at 147....bitsch I'm from Philly!''
            Haymon: ''Ok Angel, calm down you bitschass *****...umm funna get Broner on yo ass at 143 if you keep it up.''
            Hhhaahahah. This was funny dude.

Comment

It's pretty cool to hear that ivy leaguers bitschass it up just like the rest of us.

Comment

chicken dance, for sure

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                  Sorry, could you be more specific are you a butthurt Matthysse fan or a Mexican fan that doesn't know how to score fights. The list of Garcia haters is growing so rapidly that it's becoming hard to keep track.
                  I'm a Thurman fan, didn't know rooting for a half black Polish and Hungarian seasoned Welter had anything to do with being a ''Mexican fan.'' How would you score Herrera vs Garcia?

No need to be specific about Garcia's known low blows.

Comment

Theres a few things you can criticise Garcia for, but his chin isn't one of them

Comment

I'm a Thurman fan, didn't know rooting for a half black Polish and Hungarian seasoned Welter had anything to do with being a ''Mexican fan.'' How would you score Herrera vs Garcia?

No need to be specific about Garcia's known low blows.
                      Oh, cool. I hope you continue to be a fan after March 4th. Thurman will definitely need all the support can get.

Comment

Working...
                      X