No announcement yet.

Official Netflix Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Yeah I liked s3 of narcos more than the other ones too. Probably because I knew Escobar's story before I started watching the show.

Season 4 will be about 90' Mexican cartels so it should be good too.
    yea i really didnt want jorge to die lol, i made sure not to look up what happened to everyone. It was def more tense i think

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      If you can't enjoy the intelligence of this show with respect to the usual TV fodder then yes, you are wasting your time.

Otherwise, think about how technology is encroaching into all aspects of our lives and not necessarily in a good way and keep that angle in mind while watching the episodes.
      Well I think we may have different standards of what we consider "intellingent" and they arent subtle about the angle they are presenting so yes I got that too, but if those episodes arent building up to something then its hard for me to stay interested.

Comment

Comment

Bump. I need some good recommendations peeps.

Comment

I started watching this sht called WOLF about some Turkish special forces.

Comment

Escape at Dannemora was good. Don't know if it's on Netflix.

Comment

Hyenna road

Comment

Travelers is best series I've seen in a while, would definitely recommend.

Comment

Bump. Need some recommendations since no basketball or boxing.

Comment

Ozarks season 3 is on in a few weeks. Going to finish American Horror stories from this season and catch up on the walking dead. Other than that, I got nothing to watch. I feel like I watched all of the good shiet.

Comment

Working...
                      X