Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lou Dibella:The goal is to get Sergio Martinez 3 fights in the upcoming 12 months.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even Sergio's own team is clowning on Barker.

He will fight Oct 1st vs Darren Barker, regardless of HBO approval
    The Barker camp, I'm told, is aware that their deal is contingent on HBO approving Barker.
    These two things seem to contradict each other. Hopefully the Gaele fight is made.

Comment

3 fights a year, no problem but he should be able to fit Pirog in that schedule.

Comment

yeah, fighting 3 more bums, why didnt you hook up with GBP or Top Rank sergio? Dibella cant bring you top fights you always wanted, you should have known that already!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          3 fights a year, no problem but he should be able to fit Pirog in that schedule.
          What 3 fights a year? Martinez just signed a contract of 3 years and 6 fights. I don't know where you got 3 fights a year? And looking at the schedule after the October/November fight that is it for Martinez's fight schedule this year.

Comment

if martinez wanted big fights why did he sign a 6 fight extension with dibella who cant get him any big fights? if martinez is gonna fight with or without hbo why didnt he fight zbik off hbo so he could stop bit-ching about his belt being stolen. the pirog fear turned his brain to mush. he's not thinking clearly. bob barker by brutal ko.

Comment

Hopefully the Barker fight is one cupcake before Martinez gets back to the good fights.

Comment

why would they? barker is even more unknown than pirog. team martinez shouldn't duck pirog.

Comment

I'm thinking Lou promised sergio that to give him one extensions to prove that he can keep him busy and get him top notch fighters to fight him.... I just don't know if Lou can pull it off though.

Comment

Working...
                  X