No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Agrees To Terms To Fight Terence Crawford Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Jeff Horn (18-0-1, 12 KOs) is set for his biggest test yet after the WBO welterweight champion's camp agreed to key terms for a fight against Terence Crawford (32-0, 23 KOs). An official announcement could come as early as next week for the April 21 clash with the unbeaten American widely regarded as one of the world's best pound-for-pound boxers at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Horn will be very strong for this fight but Bud is pfp the best fighter in the world. Horn will be no match for Bud.

Comment

This is a mismatch. After picking up the the most undesirable belt in the welterweight division , time for Crawford to step up with the big boys.

Comment

hey man everybody clowned horn before pacquiao and he took his belt. just saying he not new to this underdog role. still think Crawford picks him apart from outside. horns strategy will be an ugly maul dog fight. he gonna wanna use his size to lean on crawford and wear him down.

Comment

Something tells me this won't be Jeff Horn's last fight with Crawford. I see a rematch down the road. Crawford better hope he doesn't get the Pacquiao treatment!!
          Last edited by AdonisCreed; 01-10-2018, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            The sad bit is this, even if Crawford wins the WBO belt are we going to see him in with the other beltholders? I wish and i hope so, but from the Timothy Bradley experience i just don't see it. Unless Crawford does a Mayweather with Arum.
            Yeah, I agree. This just might be the same shit stuck in replay.

Comment

He beat Manny fair and square.

TC gets the edge....on PAPER.

Horn will surprise a lot of people...AGAIN!!!
              Last edited by slimPickings; 01-10-2018, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Hopefully Crawford gets to fight Manny after he demolishes Horn.
                what's up with crawford fighting a school teacher bruh?? shouldnt crawford be calling out for the top guys in the division like spence, thurman, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  The sad bit is this, even if Crawford wins the WBO belt are we going to see him in with the other beltholders? I wish and i hope so, but from the Timothy Bradley experience i just don't see it. Unless Crawford does a Mayweather with Arum.
                  will crawford get the same backlash like a certain fighter did??

Comment

Clash of the hype jobs, winner becomes the ultimate hype job. Now can we please start matching Crawford against top fighters to give him a real test and expose his real potential?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      what's up with crawford fighting a school teacher bruh?? shouldnt crawford be calling out for the top guys in the division like spence, thurman, etc?
                      Crawford is fighting Horn because he is Horn's mandatory challenger. If he wins, ideally he would challenge the other top WW's. This will not happen because we know Crawford's promoter, Bob Arum, doesn't make many fights with his guys against fighters promoted by other promoters.

Knowing all the facts, should Crawford destroy Horn as expected, the next logical fight is Manny given Manny is the #2 ranked WW by the WBO, the belt Crawford is challenging Horn for.

Comment

Working...
                      X