Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: Canelo Can Take Golovkin's Power, Wins Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    End of the day anyone who bet GGG to win LOST $$$$$!!! And there was a LOT of them dummies!!!

We ALL know in rematches the better boxer wins. Can't WAIT until 5-5-2018. GGG is losing that 0
    Exactly! That's what I'm talking about! Canelo gonna school Triple g in the rematch. He taking that O and them belts away!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Rios is punch drunk. The diva ran from GGG’s power for 8 rds. She hit GGG with her nuke overhand right and GGG didn’t even blink.

Candelita knows who is getting KO’d in the rematch which is why GGG has been ready for months while the diva is looking for other options.
      B-itch didn't you say the same thing in the first fight?? 😄😆🤣
      You sounding stupid all over again and you'll look stupid as **** when Canelo wins the rematch! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Your just a hating ass b-itch who don't know shet about boxing!
        And you, your punk ass who-re of a mom, your sister and daddy are all my b-itches! I'll put you b-itches on the street selling pu-ssy were you belong!
        You piece of shet child molester!
        Are we upset, Pumpkin?
        Canela and Oscar were hoping to fight Lemeuix instead or demand a bigger split but now he has no choice. DLH and Canelo are on the ropes and have to fight GGG and agree with a fair split of the PPV. I hope Canela going to have to fight more than 30 seconds per round if he wants another draw. What is your take on this issue, Pumpkin?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          B-itch didn't you say the same thing in the first fight?? 😄😆🤣
          You sounding stupid all over again and you'll look stupid as **** when Canelo wins the rematch! Lol
          You look stupid as phuck regardless of what happens in any fight and on any given day. You clowns acting like that scared hoe did something by surviving and having a bought off judge save her ass with a draw.

Get that next alt account ready for when GGG hands that queen a beatdown and your "bigdumps" account has to be cashed in. Phukking troglodyte

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            Revancha means rematch. Venganza is revenge. Stop it
            Well... Calling it revenge suggests that Canelo and Golden Boy realize that he was beaten by GGG. There’s no other reason to describe the fight as revenge for Canelo without him having acknowledged that GGG basically beaten him on September 16, 2017. Now, if you can say poop, manure, crap, turd and fecal matter, and they all mean SHI_T.

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
              Well... Calling it revenge suggests that Canelo and Golden Boy realize that he was beaten by GGG. There’s no other reason to describe the fight as revenge for Canelo without him having acknowledged that GGG basically beaten him on September 16, 2017. Now, if you can say poop, manure, crap, turd and fecal matter, and they all mean SHI_T.
              Is that what you told your bookie??? I hope he slaped the sht out of you and told you next time you pull that sht your gonna end up on the side of a milk carton. Not one person who bet GGG won money.

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                Are we upset, Pumpkin?
                Canela and Oscar were hoping to fight Lemeuix instead or demand a bigger split but now he has no choice. DLH and Canelo are on the ropes and have to fight GGG and agree with a fair split of the PPV. I hope Canela going to have to fight more than 30 seconds per round if he wants another draw. What is your take on this issue, Pumpkin?
                It's called a business move you stupid mother****er! Of course they were trying to use Lemeuix as a bargaining chip. Nothing wrong with that. Boxing is a business. They were trying to get a bigger pie of the money. Can you blame them??
                Now that's out the window so I'm sure they gotta give Triple g more money now. But Triple g was always the fight they wanted.
                Now Canelo knows he can take Triple g's power so I expect Canelo to box Triple g and possibly stop him late in the fight. And you'll still be a little b-itch crying and making excuses when Canelo wins. It's in your blood to be a b-itch!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  You look stupid as phuck regardless of what happens in any fight and on any given day. You clowns acting like that scared hoe did something by surviving and having a bought off judge save her ass with a draw.

Get that next alt account ready for when GGG hands that queen a beatdown and your "bigdumps" account has to be cashed in. Phukking troglodyte
                  Lol, quit crying you little b-itch! This is the only acct I've ever had and if Triple g wins I'll give him his props. It's a sport. You win some, you lose some. No shame in that. But little b-itches like you always come up with excuses. What you gonna say when Canelo boxes Triple g and maybe stops him late in the fight? But even if he don't stop him and he wins a clear decision you'll be crying and b-itching and making excuses like the ho-e that you are.
                  ....Oh Canelo waited for Triple g to get old. And Canelo didn't stand in one spot and traded shots with Triple g. And Canelo bought the judges... SHUT THE **** UP B-ITCH!
                  I can already hear your ******* ass crying and making excuses!

Comment

BigStomps,
                    If you would like to apply for food stamps online but don't have a computer, you can visit your local library. Most local libraries provide computers with free internet.

Comment

Working...
                    X